Prologue

'We're might be broken and lost inside yet, being found to be healed is worth of loving real.'
(Maaaring sa loob tayo'y sugatan at ligaw ngunit, ang natagpuan upang gumaling ay karapat-dapat mahalin ng tunay)

It seemed like yesterday as it came and went in my mind. It was like a movie that kept repeating from time to time in my head.
I was five when fun and happy things began to fall before my eyes. Those sight of mine began to get foggy and blurry to the point of me wearing eyeglasses. It helped but not after I reached my tenth since that age was the time I lost my sight. I'm blind. I don't know the reason why I am blind and even my guardian couldn't find anything wrong with me. They thought maybe it runs from my mother's yet they couldn't prove it since both of my biological parents died when I was one from the fallen rogue attacks. At first it was really a downfall but we get by because of my positive smiles but it didn't last very long till my eighteen.
I was so damned excited to find my mate that night of celebration but I was wrong. I went for a small stroll around the house when my mate showed up along with his friends. They were laughing the lasting I heard was him rejecting me. I already see it coming but I have my hopes that my mate would accept me and still choose to be with me. To save me from the darkness around in my heart but no. It was just a fairytale story. I smiled while a tear fell down from my eyes down to my cheek and accepted his rejection. They were shocked to see my smile but as I turned my heel away from them, that was the last life I ever remember.
I know, my sight was already in the darkness but my heart fell deeper that I couldn't breathe anymore. I was soaking deeply in the water of negative emotions and those laughters I always hear from them. It's killing me and just like a click of the remote, everything I'm holding on vanished like that.
I collapsed and cried everything out that I bet it turned into a howl. I knew I alerted the whole pack and made me run away from the perimeter but I couldn't make it since I have no life anymore.

"Oh Goddess, please...take every emotion left in me...I don't need it anymore if I'll just end up like this again..." I cried to myself while lying down on the ground looking up to the moonlight sky.
"...somebody...anyone...please...mate...if you're real...out there...somewhere...save me..." I continued as I whimpered and everything fell into silence.

I died.