Chapter XXX

Thea Riel

Fasten your seatbelts we'll take off this ride

I'll do it, I'll do it with you.

Flap your wings into the dark misty sky

I'll do it, I'll do it with you.

Conquer the clouds that holds heavy rain

I'll do it, I'll do it with you.

Lift each other up, yeah

We shall rise above the ashes

And I know that we'll arrive

Together, together, together, together, together

Somewhere deep within me, I was stuck into a dark space when I heard a song that began to echo throughout this space.

'In every dream and wishes, spread your wings and fly high. Even if you fall, take some rest to learn, then fly again.'

"Goddess?" I wondered since that was the only voice that was very clear through this darkness I am in.

No wind that we can't break

No dreams that we can't chase

No fall that we can't face

Together we fly

No wind that we can't break

No dreams that we can't chase

No fall that we can't face

Together we fly

The song kept echoing to the background even there's the Goddess voice speaking to me.

'Negativities might haunt and don't let go, but one's the heart finally beats for a long lifetime mate, a strong love will fight what it meant for them.'

"Goddess, what are you saying?" I asked since I really don't understand what she was trying to say to me; what she wanted me to understand.

I'm armed unafraid because you cleared up my sky

I'll be here, I'll be here with you

Turbulent flows will not shake our souls down

I'll fight it, I'll fight it with you.

Lift each other up, yeah

We shall rise above the ashes

And I know that we'll arrive

Together, together, together, together, together

It kept playing in the background that reflects what the Goddess meant about loving a mate.

'No boundaries can stop what mated for each other. Love is a strong bond to share but to a special one is another story to face. Take it or leave it, make your choice.'

"I chose to take my love for my mate and I won't let go this time. I'm willing to wait for the time that we can share everything as one. Just don't let it fade like it was just a dream, Goddess. She's the one that made me feel that I am worthy for a love like she's letting me feel. The love coming from her that I hope to be with me for the rest of my life." I told to the Goddess' voice that only echoed through this darkness I am in.

'Then listen, understand, take it, feel them, be patient, be kind and never jealous, let go that scares you. In love, even though it's scary you're still willing to jump and feel them because it's making you happy and whole.'