Chapter VII

Thea Riel

After our meaningful and weird dinner, I went to my room to pack some needed clothes and necessities that I'll be needing on my way to Ceres' pack. Speaking of Ceres, I went to my laptop to check if there's any emails and there were none. I sighed but when I turned to my phone, I began to smile again and began chatting my stranger chat mate name NixEmbernyx. Well, that was her username but our typical conversation was suddenly cut off by my Uncle. I went downstairs and he was totally serious while Auntie was a bit uneasy and Althea was pissed off.

"Thea, come with me. Alpha invites us to their house." Uncle said that made me sighed and patted my cousin.

"Be alert." I whispered to her and she looked confused at first but she knew why I said those. I might not be able to come back here tonight, so I took my packed stuff and left with Uncle.

On the way, Uncle gave me a black letter with a red seal of MoonlightBlood pack which was like a crescent moon that has a tear drop of blood from it and at the center was a howling wolf. I took it and read it while we're on the way.

To young Wolfox,

As the shadow cloaked what it owned, Wolfox kept secured and safe. Let it protect what must be done. Let it be the eyes to everything that has been dark. As the shadow turns to blood light, it'll guide Wolfox to its owner and stay forever. Yet as of the meeting of the past, let it be out. Let them go before opening and taking the new door of change.

You must leave tonight as I gave a notice to your family along with this letter.

Beware as the Wolfox steps out the pack, the scent of dead-blood will be everywhere.

Be careful on your way here, Thea Riel Vidal.

From you Immortal Mentor,

Ceres

After I read it, I looked at my Uncle and he just nodded before smiling at me.

"The first paragraph already happened..." Uncle started and I agreed with him.

"But some things haven't started yet, Uncle." I sighed that made him patted my shoulder which reminded me of Althea. They were indeed alike in some way.

"We'll see them tonight. I might not like what he turned out since he hung out with those kids but you've been with him, so you know what to tell him. I'll talk to Alpha and Luna about what happened earlier." Uncle whispered to me as we walked to the front porch of the pack house.

I nodded and I can feel my heart rate was getting hard but I have to endure it since I'll be leaving the pack tonight.

Inside the pack house was a typical mansion with cabin feel since you can smell the woods around the house - I am not using my wolf-fox eyes since I don't want them to know that I can unless my wolf-fox took over me.

"Welcome Beta, the Alpha and Luna will be here in just a few seconds." Their maid greeted us and even let us sit in the living room until George came into the view.

George was one of my best friends before I became girlfriend of my ex-mate but since I've been in a relationship, he changed into something I don't want to hang out anymore. He became a pervert and always said dirty things about me. It got worse as I slowly went blind. He was the one who always spread rumors about me doing nasty things to others even though he knew I am not.

My mood became sour just seeing him but I know one day he'll change for the better. But for now, I have to deal with it just for this night.

"Who's the visitor, whore?" George asked the maid and he was one of the bullies in that nightmare of mine.