Chapter XXVII

Thea Riel

During on my concentration, I felt that I'm already healed up but I got so tired from doing that. So, I fell asleep again. On my deepest dream, I was in a human body and it was too weak to move from there, I realized that I'm a sick person. I was confined in a hospital but there was something in this human body that I am in, she has a strong-will that I can't explained where it was coming from. Not until somebody ask her and I can tell it was her parents because of their worried tone.

'Why are you in a hurry to heal up?'

'She's waiting for me.'

'She? Who's waiting for you?'

'Nix. My girlfriend.'

'Girlfriend? Since when? How come you didnt tell us?'

'I didn't tell you because of what you will think of me and I feared that. Also, I didn't tell you because I'm not sure if she's right one for me. But she made me feel happy when I was so down and lost. I lost my hope and she brought it back to me. She's the reason I want to get strong. I need to heal; because of her, I feel that I can do it even though I was in slow pace. I know I can because she's there. Knowing she's there, I can get by. She's making me feel alive when I was so deep in my fears. She's making me happy that's why I have to return the favor. I have to get strong for her. I want to see her smile.'

After I said that I fell asleep on my hospital bed and i didn't know what happened there but when I woke up, I cried. I cried while smiling because the person I'm long to see was there entering my room and talking to my mother. She even gave some presents - meaning fruits then to my father.

'Thank you for coming here.'

'No problem, sir.'

'Go ahead. She's looking for you.'

'Thank you.'

When she was walking toward to me, she looked like Nixan who wore sexy three-fourths black turtleneck and dark blue skinny jeans with matching black ankle boots. She loves black. Anyway, when she was approaching me she was crying while smiling as she walked toward me which I am too. I felt so relieved that she's here.

'Hey...how did you get here?'

'Ahm, your father called me.'

'How?'

'I don't know maybe because of my colleagues here.'

'Right, you're a surgeon here.'

'On call surgeon.'

We just laughed but the feeling was so real and sincere. It was warm and I knew in this dream I am happy.

'I miss you.'

'I miss you too.'

Those are the last words I heard before I felt something was suddenly off. I immediately woke up and I saw Nixan who suddenly jumped because of my sudden movement.

Nixan

I felt that she's meditating even though I was doing some runs in the pack's hospital where she was confined again. But her healing process was so different from what she used to do. There was something awakened inside of her which made me so excited but not too much.

So after my runs and taking a break, I went to check upon her and I was surprised that she was fully recovered which made me feel so glad. But then, I noticed that she was having a dream since it's suddenly flashing through my mind like I was there too. Looking deeply, it was touchy dream that almost made me cry as well but the good thing about it, she suddenly sat which surprised me. I was totally surprised since my heart almost leap out from my chest.