Chapter XVIII

Nixan

After I went to check on my mate at her new room, I went to the hospital since it was just a 10-20 steps apart since the Moonlight Blood pack hospital was built on my estate. In short, I own the entire hospital and only the Ceres' family knew about it. I went to the therapy room since it was close to the garden and they have music instruments around. I get an acoustic guitar and strum randomly at the garden but when Russ and his mate came into my view, I heard that Riel, my mate has to make a decision. I know what they were talking about since Riel's thought was really open to me - meaning, I can hear everything she would think, unless I don't want them to know.

"Dammit, T! Why is she sitting there?" Althea groaned when she noticed Riel, her cousin sitting by the window. I mean, she was literally sitting on the window frame.

I don't know what came into me since I began to strum again and began to sing.

Thea Riel

I was staring at the night sky when I suddenly heard a melody somewhere. I might have the urge to search for it but I didn't. Instead, I just listen and I began to sing.

"Ikaw ang bahandi (You are the treasure)

Dugay ko nang gihandum (I've been longing for)

Ikaw ang bituon (You are the stars)

Sa ngit ngit kong baybayon. (In my dark shore)

Ikaw lang akong (Only you, I)

Akong higugmaon (I will love)

Ikaw lang akong (Only to you, I)

Ako matinud-anon (I will be truthful)" I sang as I recall what just I learned and happened to me.

I was about to sing the second part of the song playing in my mind when I heard the melody. The voice was so familiar and made me smile that's why I just let it echo through my surroundings.

'Ikaw akong hangin (You are my wind)

Ikaw akong ulan (You are my rain)

Ikaw akong langit (You are my heaven)

Ug ang akong kalibutan (and my world)

Ikaw lang akong akong higugmaon (You're the only one I'll love)

Ikaw lang ako (Only to you, I)

Ako matinud-anon (I will be truthful)'

As I felt the song run in me, I knew whoever was singing this along with the wind, really making me feel happy, even some of the memories from back then flashing in my mind.

"Ikaw akong gahapon (You are my past)

Ikaw akong karon (You are my present)

Ikaw akong kanunay (You are my always)

Pulong ko tinud-anay (My words are true)" I sang as I enjoyed the song with a mysterious duet within the air. Yet, I knew somewhere within my heart I knew who owns them.

'Kasing-kasing paminawa (Listen to my heart)

Dinuyugan ning gitara (Accompanied by this guitar)

Wa ka nag inusara (You are not alone)

Kanimu nahigugma (To you I'm in love)

Ikaw (You)'

"Ikaw ang katam-is (You are the sweetness)

Kalipay na way sama (Happiness with no match)

Ikaw ba nasayod? (Did you know?)