Chapter IV

Thea Riel

As I reached the house, they weren't here yet even the other pack member. I immediately went to the guest bathroom since it was near the backyard. I cleaned myself up and every dirt I made inside. After cleaning up, I went to the kitchen and with the use of my wolf-fox eyes, I cooked their breakfast before heading to my room since I cook naked. After putting some clothes I smelled them already near the pack's territory and some were growling since they could smell the rotten scent from me.

I closed my eyes and just like a snap, they all stopped growling but they do their perimeter run since they smelled a fallen rogue lurking around the pack. I sighed since it was too bothersome to hide it but better to be careful than to be chapped by them.

"T, we're home..." Althea suddenly opened the front door with such a loud bang. I groaned on her childish attitude for some time.

"Something smells good." Uncle said as they all entered the house.

"T, where are you? Did you cook all of these?" Auntie shouted as she asked me about what I did.

"Yes." I replied while smiling that Auntie almost hugged me but I stopped her because they're all stink.

They all laughed but Althea wasn't bothered and just ran to her room to clean up. I shook my head since I knew she wanted to hug me. I'm her cuddling bear whenever we watch movies. I hate it but not to the point I'm gonna flip her upside down. Funny, but it happened one time and that was when she hugged me from behind without cleaning herself up. Everyone laughed at what just happened and since then, she never hugged me when she's dirty and stinky.

Anyway after the breakfast, I went to my room since some of them have to do their perimeter run. I checked my mail and like Ceres said, she messaged me.

To young Wolfox,

You did a great job. Keep it up.

But on this next task, train yourself within the woods. Be familiarized with nature and what it brings. Let it be your playground and use everything necessary things around there as your survival depends on it.

This will serve as your preparation for the next task.

Your Immortal Mentor,

Ceres

PS.

On your birthday, you will receive a letter. Be careful.

- Frizabelle

After reading it, I sighed since this will be intense training.

"I wonder how she knew what I did?" I asked myself as I let my wolf -fox eyes rest for awhile.

'She's the Great Fallen Rogue that's why she can tell if you're different from the others. Not to mention she's also one of the legendary lone rogues.'

"Woah! Who was there?" I asked nobody since I felt that I'm indeed alone in my room.

'Acting like a stupid. I am your wolf-fox.'

"Oh, just making sure since I don't want to lose my mind from hearing voices in my head." I responded sarcastically like it did.

'Yeah right. Anyway, like your task, your training must start tonight.'

"I see but do I have to shift or not?" I asked since I'm not sure if I have to shift into my wolf-fox form or not.

'Nope. But on your birthday you must let me run again.'