Chapter XV

Thea Riel

I can feel that everything was on fire and there was an alarming system that evacuated everyone near in the area. I was looking around but all I can see was the flow of energy but I can't figure from whom or what creature they are coming from.

"Take it easy..." Dr Russ snapped me from looking around.

I looked at him and all I could see was naked scan - I mean, I can only see the flow of energy he has. He's color was orange.

"W-what happened?" I asked since I don't get what just happened or I did since he was very on guard around me.

"You explode." Ceres chuckled while she was leaning by the door frame.

Her energy flow was totally blank. I knotted my eyes since everything has it but hers, none.

"Only I can see the flow in her energy since I am her mate." Frizabelle answered my confusion before she entered calmly.

"Dr Russ, leave us." Ceres firmly ordered the doctor with her Luna tone even though she's not the Luna of the pack anymore. Maybe because she was blessed by the Goddess itself.

All three of us were alone in the ruined CT scan room - I mean, the whole examination room in the hospital was ruined, they were about to approach me. I don't know why they were acting like I am gonna kill them if they made any wrong move.

"Why walking cautiously?" I asked what made them puzzled a bit.

"You do realize that you just shifted into your fallen state?" Frizabelle asked like she never encountered me before.

"Well, I've been a fallen since I was 18..." I thought.

"Ceres?" Frizabelle asked her wife that made me look at her as well.

Ceres was watching me carefully but the way she looked at me was like I looked at her energy earlier. She was about to touch me when someone suddenly appeared in front of her and threw away - I mean, back to the doorframe.

I was surprised at what just happened but what was more important was the scent hitting my nostril in such a full blast. It was intoxicating like I wanted for more. More of it around. Possessed it. All for me.

'MATE!!!!'

I know my wolf-fox was too excited to finally meet what hers but to me it's different. With that one simple word made everything in me turn upside down then into a flat line. I mean, I'm still alive but suffocating like I was frozen to my place and not making any sign of movement nor breathing.

'Riel.'

"Xan?" I asked mentally since it was coming inside my head.

'Breath. I am here now. So please, breath.'

I don't know what came out to me but I snapped from feeling frozen or suffocating. I focused on my breathing then looked at the figure in front of me. The back of this figure was so familiar and the way it stood in front of me was like the feeling I felt when I was on my preview pack.

'Not one of you can kill what's already bound to me. She'll be gone before your eyes and never step foot in here unless her family asks her too. No one can stop what's the Goddess' blessed to be together.'

"So she's the one who owns us?" I concluded when I recalled that incident.

'Not own as a material, T. She loves us.'

"Okay, I get it and please stop getting excited." I sighed but smiling on how happy my wolf-fox seeing its mate.

'What do you expect. We've been talking -!'