Warnings

Hello, it's me. Yeah, me again. 
How are you, darlings?

This story has been running through my mind for far too long and I just can't ignore it anymore. So, even though I still have other books to finish, I'm very excited (and maybe being a little crazy) to start with this one as well. 

This is probably a footage of me in a few months: 

Now, to the warnings! As usual, this is a Harry Styles fanfiction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Now, to the warnings! 

As usual, this is a Harry Styles fanfiction. It happens in an Alternative Universe, meaning that the character named Harry (and who looks just as gorgeous as our baby styles) is a FICTIONAL character who has nothing to with the real person. 

I just like to borrow his name and appearance, because let's face it - he makes everything more interesting. 

This will be my one and only warning: this book contains mature, explicit content, from the smut scenes we all love so much to drug abuse, heavy language and sensitive topics that may be triggers.

Also, I tend to use GIFs. People who are familiar with my previous works already knows that, but if you're new here, be warned: sometimes the GIFs as very NSFW. ;)