Chapter 47

"I wanna be your lover
I don't wanna be your friend"
You don't know what you got 'til it's gone, my dear
So tell me that you love me again (tell me that you love me again)
I, I wanna be your lover
Baby, I'll hold my breath
You don't know what you got 'til it's gone, my dear
So tell me that you love me again (tell me that you love me)

Song: Again, by Noah Cyrus

***

Harry's P.O.V.:

Just getting started?

Is she fucking kidding me?

Moving her body again, Aster goes to sit on the top of my thighs, so close to my dick I can almost feel the heat coming from her core. Her chest is going up and down fast, breathe accelerated from the orgasm she just came down from.

Still tasting her on my tongue, I keep my eyes trained on her, second-guessing all my life decisions that brought me to this moment - I've completely underestimated her. I didn't thought she would be able to resist me the way she is doing, taking the full control and not begging me to fuck her harder, like she has been doing ever since we slept together for the first time.

This is both heaven and hell, having all of her attention to myself but under such a bittersweet circumstance. I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life and it's actually quite scary that I'm finding so much pleasure in being completely at someone else's mercy.

And fuck me, she doesn't have an ounce of mercy in her blood.

"Oh, poor baby, look at you." Aster pouts, dragging her eyes down to my painfully hard dick, pre-cum pooling on the head and balls swollen. "So hard for me, is it hurting, babe?" She coos with a soft voice, smoothing her hands over my sternum and down to my tummy delicately.

"Yeah" I whimper, not feeling like I'm above begging right now. I need her to touch me, want her to release this unbearable tension in me, something only she can do. "Please, babe... Touch me."

"Hmm..." She hums, dragging her nails down my tummy and to my v-line, outlining the ferns tattooed on my skin, tortuously slow. "You was such a good boy for me, behaved so well. Maybe you deserve a bit of attention, don't you?"

The breathe gets shallow in my chest when she brushes the pads of her fingers on my shaft, pressing softly over the thick veins, the blood rushing so damn hot for a moment I'm afraid she is going to get burnt.

"Oh, my... Fuck, babe, you feel so good." My voice is raspy, but somehow whiny too, my whole body squirming under the sensation of her soft touch. "Keep going, please, you're so perfect." I add for good measure.

She smirks, but takes her hand off of me, causing me to whimper pathetically, feeling overstimulated and frustrated, too much pressure built in my lower belly. I part my lips, ready to beg, plead, urge - I would even fall to my knees and pray for a God I don't believe in just to have her touch again.

But I don't have to. With her eyes glued to mine, Aster spits to her palm, lowering her hand and grabbing my cock - for real this time, not using only the pads of her fingers. A loud groan rumbles up my throat as she wraps her fingers around me, pumping it up and down, smoothing her thumb on my tip to collect the pre-cum I've been leaking for what feels like hours now.

"Such a delicious cock." She praises, squeezing me with just the right amount of pressure and driving me fucking insane. I thrust my hips up, meeting the movements of her hand to increase the pressure, and she bites down her bottom lip, for a moment showing off just how much she wants me, how eager she is to have me. "Are you going to be keep being a good boy for me, Harry?"