Chapter 27

Crush, who's got a crush?

I like the way you blush

I like the way you bite
Touch, each time we touch
I wanna take too much

Keep me up all night

I wanna scratch your surface

I wanna feel your groove

I wanna be your needle

I wanna lick your wound

You wanna play with fire?

Stick and poke tattoo?

You wanna play, my new girl?

I wanna play with you

Song: New Girl, by FINNEAS

***

The Red Room is not red

Instead, it has the same fuchsia, deep pink lightning from the previous space we were before. There's two large couches and Victorian-like armchairs, the word "Red ROOM" written in pink neon lights hanging on the wall. There's a large table across the room, a shiny trail with two empty glasses, a bottle of John E. Fitzgerald and five more cocktail glasses filled with the same Manhattan drink I was having before. The music here is softer, playing on the background, the same jazz/folk tune that was playing outside.

The moment the blonde woman turns on her ridiculously high heels and leaves us alone, Harry closes the tall, black door and locks it. Then, he takes off his black blazer, just wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. Can I just take a moment here to say how gorgeous he looks wearing plain black clothes? It makes him look so... Masculine, I don't know. It's arousing.

But I've come to notice that sometimes, when I look at him wearing all black, I kinda miss the vibrant colors and patterns he likes to wear on a daily basis. It suits him very well.

"What is this room?" I ask, looking around from where I'm standing.

"Just a place we have a bit more privacy." He answers shortly.

I hear a lighter sound and turn my head to see Harry cupping his hands right in front of his face and lightening up a cigarette. He throws me a look. "Is this OK?"

"Sure" I brush it off, dismissively. To be honest, I'd never care for the smell of cigarette, especially considering I used to smoke while in College.

"So, Pandemonium. You were saying?" Harry asks, taking a puff from his cigarette and sitting comfortably on one of the couches, a sly smile playing on his lips.

Rolling my eyes, I grab one of the cocktails over the table, striding towards the couch and sitting beside Harry, close but not enough to touch him in any way. Without saying a word, I take the cigarette from his lips and bring it to my mouth, wrapping my lips around the bud and inhaling the smoke.