Chapter 38

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
Through every forest above the trees
Within my stomach scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive

Song: Closer, by Nine Inch Nails

***

Aster's P.O.V.:

I barely had time to wrap my mind around what's happening before I'm being shoved against the tiled wall, all the air being kicked out of my lungs. Before I could even try and catch my breath, Harry is smashing his lips against mine, his hands sinking on my sides.

There's just so much hiding behind this kiss, polar opposite sensations that only add to my bafflement. Affection, anger, desperation, need, everything wrapped up in a violent kiss. The way he laps his tongue around mine, hungrily, brutally, it scrambles with my mind, making me instantly dizzy and lightheaded. My fingers are sunk into his shoulders as I hold him for dear life, trying to keep my grip to reality as well.

His hands are everywhere, exploring my body with urge, pulling my hair, kneading my boobs, smoothing down my sides, groping my ass. He whines in my mouth when I finally get ahold of myself, enough so I can drag my hands to the nape of his neck, lapping my fingers on his drenched hair.

Harry breaks from the kiss, fisting my hair and snapping my head up. He glares at me under hooded eyelids, nostrils flaring up as he heaves out heavy breaths, chest moving fast as if he just ran a marathon. The air is thick around us, carried with tension and pent up sexual energy.

"Tried to warn you, princess." He rasps, his voice only above a whisper, eyes menacing. "You can't take this side of me and hope to be able to walk out of here later."

His face is just inches from mine, the fire in his eyes more than enough evidence to prove he is not playing around. I've never seen him like this before, not even when we had sex and he promised me a brutal fuck. No, this is different - the other time, he was rough, dominant, but above it all, he was in control. Tonight, he looks like a wild animal who doesn't even know what control means.

And maybe I have a dead wish, because the next moment my voice is echoing in the tiled walls, so cheeky I wouldn't believe I was the one saying it if it wasn't for my lips moving.

"Barking dogs seldom bite."

It happens right before my eyes. One moment, Harry is glaring at me and still holding himself together with somewhat composure, the air seeming to have frozen all around us. Then, I watch as he snaps, every little shed of self control leaving him, a raging deep growl rumbling from his throat.

And then, he moves.

A low gasp falls from my lips as his hand move from my hair and he shoves me against the wall, the force making my insides collapse as he wraps his fingers around my throat, pinning me so tightly I can only move my eyes, my head now completely still. His other hand flies to my bralette, two fingers hooking on the lacy band between my breasts and tearing it down roughly, the delicate material shattering like paper as he pulls it away from my body.

My skin is burning where the bralette snapped, already getting sensitive, but Harry doesn't give me a second to spare before he grabs my lips between his, starting yet another world crumbling kiss that steals the last bit of oxygen I had in my lungs.

But I don't need oxygen, not when I have him.

He kneads my breasts with both his hands, circling my pebbled nipples between his fingers and groaning when I whimper inside of his mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck. Then he drags his hands down my stomach, blunt nails scratching my skin and leaving a burning trail behind, overwhelming me with that mix of pain and pleasure I'm such a sucker for.