Chapter 16

I can see it in your eyes

'Cause they never tell me lies

I can feel that body shake

And the heat between your legs

song - i feel it coming, by the weeknd.

2019, September 22th - saturday | 11pm

Aster's P.O.V.: 

I've always loved the way the lights flickers in here

Blue, purple, red, pink.

Always in the same sequence, the same intoxicating rhythm that makes you want to slow dance even to the screaming music blaring from the speakers.

The sexual tension is so palpable it makes the air thick and promising, the characteristic scent of sex, sweat, alcohol filling up my nostrils and making my head even dizzier.

Today I'm not wearing my mask - it is stored at the trunk of my car, back at my condo's underground garage, but for some reason I don't feel like I need it. Even though the place is even more crowded, considering it's a Saturday night, I don't feel like hiding tonight - maybe it's because of all the alcohol I've drank earlier today, or maybe it's because I've felt so fucking invisible all day long, now I want to be seen.

Most likely, it's a combination of the two.

Going to the bar, I lean over the balcony and order a gin and tonic, which is not usually my go-to drink but tonight I'm feeling kinda like it. The bartender winks at me as he hands me the glass, his eyes not-so-discreetly traveling from my face to my body, but honestly, there's no much for him to see - I came here straight from the auction, so I'm still wearing a black dress, that even though is kinda tight it is also long. The dress shows off a nice cleavage, but compared to the clothes people wear around here - when they're wearing something, that is - I'm sure I'm looking like a nun.

If I was in any other place right now, I would be completely mad about being checked out by the bartender, but considering it's Pandemonium, I'll let it slide. Everything about this place screams sex, and as soon as you step inside, you become nothing but another body looking for some fun and pleasure.

I look around, my eyes searching for my next sin. As usually, I'm looking for pairs, but today I'm in the mood for two guys - I feel like being the main focus, want to be spoiled, touched, kissed and fucked like I'm the last pussy in the world. And honestly, maybe if I close my eyes I can pretend that one of them is the person I actually wanted him to be.

Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic. Even though he is nothing but a jerk to me, I still crave for him, so much that I'm only able of admitting it to myself when I'm intoxicated.

When my eyes fall over a tall guy wearing a bright, pink suit, walking through the crowd at the dance floor, I'm sure I'm just hallucinating. Shit, I didn't know I was this drunk, to the point of projecting my deepest desires to real life like this. I mean, I have to be day dreaming right now, there's no chance in the world that Harry is actually here, right?