Chapter 42

A/N: This chapter is part if a double update! Make sure you read chapter 41 before starting this one!

***

Call me, so I can make it juicy for you
Call me, so I can get it juicy for you
Shawty wanna, lic-lic-lic-lick me like a lollipop
She she, lic-lic-lic-lick me like a lollipop

Song: Lollipop, by Lil Wayne.

***

Harry's P.O.V.:

Grabbing her arms, I pull them behind her back. Her delicate wrists are so tiny I can easily hold them both with just one hand, pinning her hands on the small of her back. The new position puffs her chest, making her perky books brush on my chest, her hardened nipples tugging up the silky fabric of the nightshirt, the vision itself literally making my mouth water.

Her eyes are hooded under heavy eyelids, her clear skin stained with red, fluttered cheeks making her eyes even bluer, lips even pinkier. She looks like an angel.

I can't fight a smirk, smoothing my free hand up her thigh, just slightly brushing the pad of my fingers on her burning skin. Her breath gets heavier as goosebumps rise all over her body, lips parting as if she simply can't get enough air in her lungs. Darting my face again, I go to her neck, skimming the rough surface of my bearded chin on the thin skin right under her ear.

"What's that, princess?" I antagonize her, taunting with a low voice, the anxious lump in my throat making me sound hoarse. "Got all quiet all of the sudden."

The warmth of her core right on my thighs is mindblowing, making it hard to concentrate. Still using only the pad of my fingers, I raise them up her belly, underneath the nightshirt. I feel the waistband of the boxers she is wearing, the elastic firmly grabbing to her skin, softly sinking on the soft flesh of her stomach. Pulling the elastic a bit, I let it go, slapping her skin, and she whines, shifting her hips more intently.

Dragging my fingers up, I feel every inch of her skin burning under my touch, electricity making the hair on both our bodies to stand. The muscles on her stomach shift when my fingertips reach the soft curve of her heavy tits, her mouth falling slack open in anticipation. With an auto control I didn't know I had, I go down again, feathering my fingers on her skin till I pull my hand from under her shirt.

At this point, I'm rock hard and I didn't even kiss her yet. My head is a bit dizzy, all blood concentrating in another part of my body. She moves her legs, stirring her body on my lap to align her core with mine, but I hold her tighter, my hand snapping to her throat, four fingers in one side, the thumb in the other, firmly grabbing her jawline and pushing her back, creating somewhat of a distance between us.

"Tss" I click my tongue, giving her a slow once over, my cock twitching to every inch of her body I take in, the soft curve of her boobs, her full cleavage, open legs straddling my lap, the nightshirt's hem pooling right above her hips, the only barrier between us being the thin material of her boxers and my sweatpants. "Always so eager... You know who is in control here."

"Tease..." She taunts, again moving her legs to try and create friction between our bodies.

With a quick movement, I let go of her throat, shooting my hand to between her legs, still over the fabric of the boxers she is wearing. Her body jolts, a strangled whimper getting jammed in her throat, as my fingers brush on her folds, so wet the fabric is already drenched.

"Hmm, such a good girl for me." I praise her, softly brushing my fingers up and down, still holding her wrists behind her back with the other hand. "Already so willing..." I grab her earlobe between my teeth, sucking the flesh to my mouth, my tongue darting out and licking the thin skin. I hiss, knowing the proximity will make her feel it in her chest, and she clenches her legs in response.