Chapter 66

Somebody kill the lights
We doin' freaky shit tonight

Song: Teamwork, by Ludacris

***

2020, January 28th, Tuesday | 7pm

Aster's P.O.V.:

The last few weeks have been hard on us.

Harry is working like crazy, leaving right after lunch and sometimes arriving after the sun was up in the sky. Ever since we find out who EJ - I mean, at least his name and what my father has on him from 10 years ago - Harry has been trying to chase the guy nonstop, but so far we're still unsuccessful.

My days have been very empty and sometimes I feel so numb I don't even want to leave the bed. Calvin is worried I'm in some kind of depressive state, but I don't think it's the case - I'm just tired, exhausted of how messy my life has turned over the past months, and I still have no idea what to do with myself now. I think being in bed all day is more like a way of resting my body and mind, so I get ready to deal with everything, than an actual escape.

I've been watching a lot of Netflix and re-reading my favorite Stephen King books, cooking for both Harry and I and playing with Tate and Brie. They're already super at home in Harry's place, which is another reason why I can't even think of what am I going to do with my apartment. I should be looking for a new place to myself and trying to sell the penthouse, but even though that might sound like the logical thing to do, I still don't feel ready to sell it. I love that apartment with my whole heart, which only makes it harder to be fully aware I'll never be able to live there again.

It's too painful to not feel comfortable and safe in your own home.

My father has been trying to call me for weeks now - probably ever since he found out about my resignation. But I've been actively avoiding his calls or letting Harry answer them when he is with me, telling my father to fuck off. He even came to Harry's apartment twice, but I refused to let him in. He has no idea why am I avoiding him like this - he doesn't know I had access to those documents - so every time he contacts me, he sounds condescending, saying stuff like I'm just throwing a tantrum because he married Penny, and that's time for me to grow up.

All in all, it's better this way. It's not only that I don't want to see him, in fact. I can't see him because I don't trust myself to keep my mouth shut about everything I know.

Harry and I are still trying to figure out what we're going to do about everything, but so far we haven't reached a solution yet.

All things considered, it's safe to say the last few weeks haven't been kind to us. We're tired and frustrated, in desperate need of a distraction, a way to blow off some steam... Which brings us to tonight, funnily enough.

I'm about to go to the last place on Earth I thought I would be visiting again. At least not now that Harry and I are officially together, which only makes sense, considering ever since we started having sex, I completely lost interest on being part of a sex club.

So going to Pandemonium again wasn't in my plans. Like, at all. I was actually thinking about cancelling my membership.

What I wasn't expecting was for Harry to suggest we made a final visit before taking down the annual billing from my credit card.

It all started a couple of weeks ago, when Harry used a cock ring again and kept hard after fucking the soul out of my body and coming twice inside of me. He was exhausted and too sensitive, so I helped him with a prostate massage, which took him to the edge in record time. We took a shower and had dinner together afterwards, and he kept quiet almost the whole time. At first, I thought it was expected, having so much pleasure is good but can be exhaustive, but after a couple of hours he was still too lost in thoughts for me to ignore it.