Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V.:

Jerking off in the airport bathroom - definitely not one of my finest moments.

Then, having to jerk off again, less than 40 minutes later and already on-air, not one of my proudest.

And honestly, I was beyond pissed by the time the airplane landed and I was starting to get hard again. Don't understand how my balls are actually throbbing if I just unloaded twice in the past 2 hours. I mean, I didn't even know I had so much Harry Juice produced in me, frankly.

But let me tell you, having to deal with that is the least of my problems right now. I'm actually trying to come up with a way to get rid of a heavily tattooed body without raising too much suspicions. And considering usually he is the one I come to when I need to get rid of someone, it's not like I can ask for advice.

Trust me, the moment I put my hands on Rickie he is fucking dead meat.

The problem is not even that he cockblocked me - I mean, I'm not that petty. I understand sometimes works has to come before pleasure, and usually I'm very OK with that. But cockblocking me with Aster? It's a whole new level of being a dick.

I've been waiting my whole life for that moment, for fucks sake.

To actually throw all the caution to shit and for once do what I want to, without having to worry about the consequences. It felt so fucking good to act like myself around her, these past 3 days were way better than I've anticipated - probably because she was too tired to hassle me about the tiniest things, like she usually does. Or maybe she didn't have what to bother me for, considering I've been acting like a perfect gentleman and the great company man she always wanted me to be.

Fuck, just to think about the way I left her behind... Drenched and ready, tied up to the bed, soaking wet cunt waiting to be eaten out. I can almost feel her in my tongue if I concentrate hard enough, the sweet taste that hasn't left my mind ever since I tried her for the first time.

That's why I'm going to fucking kill Rickie. It doesn't matter that he used our code word, doesn't matter if he was just doing the job I pay him to, when I put my hands on him I'm going to strangle him, gonna slap that Always Tired tattoo out of his face. Bloody hell, I didn't even get the chance to choke her the way I wanted to, or to slap that bubble butt while watching her ride me like the good girl I know she is.

I feel like I should be a bit more concerned about Rickie using our secret code by the phone, I mean, he never did it before, and considering all the situations we've both been in before, that's saying something.

Can only imagine what must've happened for the guy who once dealt with one of the most dangerous guys I know by blowing his head up, point-blank rage, so coldly it even scared Abel - aka the ice fella himself - to feel the need of using our secret code.

Now that I'm thinking about, I'm actually starting to get curious. I'm still fucking annoyed, of course, but at least I'm starting to think maybe it's going to be worth it.

No, scratch that. Nothing is worthy of leaving a naked and willing Aster behind.

Gonna kill Richie all kinds of dead tonight.

Fuck, my balls hurt.

Looking up front, to the quiet Uber driver that's taking me to the address Rickie texted me, I consider shoving my hand inside of my pants to try and relief myself for the third time tonight, but somehow my consciousness managed to convince me otherwise - this would be the second Uber driver I put on a very difficult position tonight, and I don't wanna trigger some kind of karmic revenge by having to deal with someone trying to rape me in my next ride.