Chapter 33

2019, October, 11th - friday | 9pm

Aster's P.O.V.:

I thought it would be hard to keep away from Harry this week.

Thought I would have to tell him off a few times before he understood I don't want anything with him ever again, but surprisingly, he has been keeping his distance.

Didn't imagine he would take the message so clearly in just one time, but I'm glad he did. One less thing to worry about.

Supposedly.

Effectively, I haven't been able to think of anything else.

Every time someone knocks on my door, my heart rate increases, but of course it's never him - after all, since when did Harry knock? But it didn't stop me from being on the edge of my seat all day. Every time I'm in the elevator, my heart is thrashing against my rib cages, stomach twisting and turning with restlessness.

I keep waiting and waiting for the moment he is going to bust through the doors, bend my over my desk and fuck me senseless.

I know he would never do that without my consent, but there's a part of me that is disappointed he didn't even try to convince me otherwise. I know I acted like a bitch when he came to my office and Tim was here and maybe - maybe - I'm starting to regret it. Maybe if I talked to him honestly, had a conversation and explained why we should keep what happened as one time type of thing, he would understand and we could be able to maintain a civil friendship.

OK, I know I'm being unrealistic. Who am I kidding? There's no way he would play along with that. More likely he would immediately start to tease me again, getting real close and using that dirty mouth of his to convince me otherwise. And that's one of the reasons why part of me is relieved I haven't seen him ever since - I know I'm not strong enough to resist him.

The moment I stepped inside his apartment to the moment I left the next morning, it was like entering a dreamland. It wasn't just the electricity and excitement of doing something so out of my character, but a certain exhilaration to be there with him. He might be different nowadays, but Harry was my first kiss. My first real crush. I've always had some type of unresolved feelings for him buried deep inside of me.

Don't know why, but my body reacts differently when he is the one touching my skin. His kiss alone is capable of sending me to heaven and back - and with his mind and body combined, he sent me there five times in a row. I've never orgasmed so many times in just one night, specially considering they were all pretty intense ones. I was so sore the next day, even sitting was some kind of challenge - not only for being fucked raw by him, but also for all the smacks that made my bottom's skin tender and sensitive.

It was just so fucking good.

I'm not a stranger to sex and yeah, I've been part of a sex club for years now, but nothing even begin to compare to the way I felt with Harry inside of me. I was in cloud 9, never having fitted so perfectly with anyone else. It's like I was made for him and him, for me.

Sometimes I catch myself thinking maybe having only night with him would never be enough, and if I had any idea of how it would feel, I would never have gone to his place. Maybe it would be better if I simply never learned how good it was, then I wouldn't know what I'm missing every day by not being with him.

But I have to be strong. I need to. My father is right - nothing good could come out of this. Harry is irresponsible, reckless, not mature enough to be in front of S&L, and that's a job I'll be the one responsible for. So I got to be ready when the time comes, I got to keep my focus in what really matters, can't waste my time fooling around with someone like Harry.