Chapter 18

2019, September 23th - monday | 8am

Aster's P.O.V.:

I woke up extra early today.

And for someone who usually is up at 5am, that's saying something.

Instead of going to work earlier, as I would usually do in a situation like that, I've decided to spend some extra time in me - practiced a bit of yoga at the porch, then went downstairs to swim, as I like to do every morning.

Then I took my time to prepare a nice breakfast, yellow fruits smoothie with banana vegan pancakes before going back to my closet. I never spend too much time deciding what to wear to work - after all, I've have an infinite amount of tailored black suits, dress pants and black dress shirts, which are my go-to choices during the working days.

But today is a special day. I mean, no, there's nothing out of the ordinary scheduled to happen, but it's the first time I'll see him after the little turmoil I caused last Saturday at Pandemonium. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect.

I felt so bold and so much in control, only to think about that makes my stomach melt and my insides clench around themselves. I've never done anything like that before - I mean, I had been in the opposite position a few times and even played dom a couple of times, but never with such intensity. In the end of any game I've ever played, everybody involved left happy and satisfied. But what I did to Harry is completely new for me - to let reach my own peak of pleasure and simply leave him behind, without making things even, without giving him the same in return.

I've left him there, on his knees and sexually frustrated, after he gave me what I think was the best head I've had in a while - or maybe in my entire life, I don't know. Being eaten out is like a shot in the dark, it can go amazingly well or terribly wrong. There are men - and, surprisingly enough, some women - who simply have no idea what they're doing. They kitten lick and barely stick their tongue out, focusing only on the clit, or sometimes not even finding the right spot, and keep it clean and tame. And don't get me wrong, sometimes clean and tame is good, but not when you're being eaten out. If someone is there, with the face tucked between your legs, you'll want it to be messy, sloppy, slick and warm.

And, oh boy, Harry met all the requirements flawlessly.

I'm utterly curious of how our next interaction will be. He is so unpredictable, I have no idea what to expect. Part of me likes to believe he will act different around me, showing more respect now that he knows what I'm capable of, and that I can make him drop to his knees faster than a bullet.

But there's other part of me that actually wants him to be defiant, all cheeky and arrogant like he usually is, just so I can teach him a lesson again.

I wonder what the hell happened in my life to bring me to the day I would be choosing my outfit so carefully, not because I'm wanting to look as efficient and professional as possible, but actually because I want to look sexy.

Ever since Harry came back to my life, everything has turned upside down.

And, oh, let's not forget about Tim.

My hot co-worker with whom I've always playfully flirted, but never let things even look like they could be more than just a little dallying around. And yesterday I've actually had him over to dinner and almost let him kiss me.

Tim with those sexy full lips and build up body that I would love to have a taste of. Besides, he is also very pleasant to be around and talk, last night was one of the funniest nights I've had in awhile. After he left, I called Calvin and told him all about it - leaving the Harry part aside - and he was actually squealing when I went about our almost kiss.