Chapter 52

I hear you callin' out my name
I love the sound, I love the taste
And I can see it in your face
You've got a side you can't explain
You're tellin' me, you're tellin' me, you're tellin' me you wanna come over
You wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be, you wanna be closer
I love it when you wear your hair down over your shoulder
'Cause I wanna hold ya
'Cause I know where tonight is going

Song: Wildflower, by 5sos

***

Aster's P.O.V.:

It's been years since I've had so much fun in one night out.

Harry, Calvin, Abel and I danced for what felt like hours, Harry creating the little cheeky dances I knew he would, being completely clumsy and not at all as good as Calvin and Abel, but just as funny. I even managed to bond a little with Abel, dancing together for two whole songs and laughing so hard I'd almost pee my pants.

Even though we shouldn't be all open about whatever this is that's going on between us, Harry and I didn't even try to keep our hands away from each other. I mean, Abel and Calvin already saw us kissing anyway and it's not like the people in this nightclub even know we weren't supposed to be together.

So for everyone's eyes, Harry and I probably just looked like a regular couple having a night out with friends. It definitely felt like this, with Harry waiting for me outside the bathroom, ordering drinks for me and not letting a single soul touch me in any way, acting like a damn guard dog around me when we were at the dance floor.

It felt good, though. Freeing, in some way, I've never felt so carefree and relaxed while out in public with Harry. And God, every time his lips touched mine it was like my whole body was igniting in pure fire - so good I didn't even care for Calvin's smug gazes every time our eyes would meet. I danced with him a lot too, and promised him, between shouts over the loud music, we would have a quiet day together tomorrow, to bond a little before he goes to his family's house.

So when it was around 3am and I had no idea where he and Abel was - after Harry and I went to the bathroom, we returned to the dance floor and they weren't everywhere - I didn't feel guilty to text him saying I would be back home in the morning, and called my condo's concierge from Harry's car to allow his entrance even if I'm not home.

Now we're entering Harry's condo parking lot, my hands gesturing like crazy as I rant about Harry's car engine - I swear to God, for someone who owns an Audi R8, he knows surprisingly little about it. I mean, how can someone even buy a car not knowing the torque it has? It's absolutely insane!

We step out of the car and walk towards the elevator, Harry dialing the code and looking at me with a cheeky expression, his eyes searching for something in my face and a soft grin on his lips.