Chapter 24

A/N: This is part of a double update, I've uploaded Chapter 23 a few hours ago, so be sure you're all catch up before starting this one =)

***

Aster's P.O.V.:

I stop, dead on my track, as my eyes falls over those green ones. Tim stops beside me, looking up from his phone with a puzzled expression and that's when he notices him too.

"Harry, what a surprise!" Tim says cheerfully, but the uneasiness is clear in the undertones of is voice. "Can we help you, lad?" For a reason that is beyond my ability to understand, his voices now is sounding a bit pitchy.

Has he always sounded like that?

Harry ignores Tim, his eyes still pinned to mine, jaw clenched tight, pouty lips pressed together. His forehead is relaxed, but something tells me he is silently fighting against his urge to frown. For the way he is dressed - a suit with no shirt underneath, plaid overcoat and pink socks with a yellow loafer, I would think he got dressed in a hurry for whatever reason, but I guess by now I know him well enough to know this entire outfit was probably planned.

Overall, he looks pissed

Overall, he looks pissed. But not as much as I am, I'll tell you that much.

I'm actually fuming.

"What are you doing here?" I shout, crossing the street without even looking if there's cars coming, Tim hot in my feet and so confused I can actually feel it coming from his pores.

I only stop walking when I'm about a feet from Harry, so close I can smell his cologne and notice that his hair is slightly wet, the usual perfect quiff messy, a single stray curl falling over his eyes. He keeps the same angry expression on his face, but doesn't say anything.

"Answer my question! What are you doing here? Don't you dare telling me this is by acci--"

"Get in the car, Aster." Harry cuts me off, hissing between his teeth.

"I'm not getting in your fucking car!" I bark back, actually stomping my foot on the asphalt. "Harry, I swear to God if you don't tell me... Why are you here?"

"Taking you home." He answers shortly, taking one hand out of the overcoat pocket and touching the door handle of his car, that emits a low beep and flashes the lights twice.

"I'm not going home with you." I roll my eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. If you came all the way here, uninvited may I say, just to give me a ride, you're dumber than I anticipated. I already have a ride home." I say proudly, taking a step back to get closer to Tim.

"You heard her, lad, she doesn't want to go with you." Tim says cheekily, but Harry completely ignores him, his hardened stare still trained on me. It's hard to explain the energy he is emanating right now, he is not pissed but he is definitely not happy, and even though he is trying to keep a relaxed body language, his shoulders are tense.