Chapter 60

When I take a look at my life
And all of my crimes
You're the only thing that
I think I got right
I'd never give you away, 'cause
I've already made
Already made that mistake
Lover of mine
I know you're color-blind
I've watched the world fall from your eyes
All my regrets
And things you can't forget
Light them all up
Kiss them goodbye
Dance around the living room
Lose me in the sight of you
I've seen the red, I've seen the blue
Take all of me
Deep to where your secrets hide
Where we've been a thousand times

Song: Lover of Mine, by 5sos

***

Aster's P.O.V.: 

I'm convinced I'm going to have a heart attack before the end of today

From waking up at Harry's place, going through being forced to pack my bags in less than 20 minutes, going to the airport, getting into a private plane and all the love declarations and the beautiful, touching gifts he gave me, I'm positive Harry is trying to kill me today.

And if it's not out of emotion, it's from embarrassment.

Does he have to tell everyone I love him?

From Delilah, our flight assistant, to the receptionist at the spa-hotel we're staying at, every new person who stepped into our way, it's been the same thing. Harry beams a wide, shiny smile and goes on saying "See this girl here? This beautiful girl? She loves me." The receptionist even thought we were on our honeymoon, especially after noticing we're using the same ring.

Needless to say, Harry didn't even try to correct her.

But I didn't either, so that's that.

By the time we landed in Iceland, it was almost 8pm, and so cold I felt it in my bones, even though Harry made me wear one of his snow jackets before we left the plane, cause he said my coat was too thin. From the airport to the secluded hotel Harry made our reservation, it was another 2:30 hour drive, so by the time we arrived, we were exhausted but not sleepy - after all, in our internal clocks it was still around 7pm.

We came straight to the hotel room - which is so big it looks like a tiny apartment, with a living room, a balcony, dining room and a small kitchen, and while I took a hot shower Harry was supposed to order room service and organized everything to make the bedroom feel more like home. You know, lighting scented candles, spraying the bed sheets with the same lilies scented spray we use back at his place, hanging our clothes and setting up the speakers to play our favorite songs. He made everything look and feel perfectly, as if he doesn't know all I need is him.

Maybe he doesn't, but I've just told him I love him and he is saying that even to the strangers we bumped into in the elevator, so let's not get him ever more smug tonight.