Chapter 17

a/n: hiii! i've made a trailer for aurora, you can see it in the video above!

also, i've also joined Twitter. follow me there and share your accounts with me here so I can follow you too! it's the same user I have here - ohharderdaddyy 

2019, September 23th - sunday | 5pm

Aster's P.O.V.:

Waking up this morning was a real challenge.

Memories from last night flood my mind in more ways that I would like to admit, the sight of Harry's face between my thighs simply not leaving my thoughts. The way he lapped his tongue all over my core, and how hungrily he ate me out, I don't think I've ever felt so desired in my entire life. He made it look like giving me head is what he was born for.

Judging by his cocky demeanor and cheeky ways when it comes to sex, always talking about it so freely, I've always imagined he might be good in the sack, especially considering how much of a good kisser he is and good he looked fucking Stephanie the other night. But some guys are all bark and no bite, so of course I wasn't sure of my assumptions. But after last night, one thing I know for sure - Harry has way more tricks hidden in his sleeves that he let shows.

And I'll be damned if I'm not to discover each and every one of them.

I mean, I shouldn't. I hate the guy, he is everything I despise - too cheeky, reckless, arrogant. Not to mention he is obviously doing something very illegal - why else would he have a gun?

Just to think about that makes a shiver run down my spine, my stomach clenching around itself. What was he doing with a gun in a private club? How did he even managed to get inside without being held up front and prohibited to even show his face there without security calling the cops?

"I'm not who you think I am, Aster. I'm dangerous."

"I'm everything you can't control."

What did he mean by that? Is he really dangerous? And why is he always accompanied by other guys like Abel or Rickie? Are they his bodyguards? Why would he need a bodyguard? What for?

There's obviously something else going on right under my nose. Harry himself admitted it - even though I'm not sure I can trust him. The way he says things make it all sound like jokes. What if it is all some kind of sick prank he is staging for me?

I can almost see the smirk on his face as he shakes his head and looks at me with disdain. Calling me Honeycup and telling me how much of a fool I am.

But it doesn't matter if that's the case. I will find out whatever it is that he is hiding. And when I know what it is, I'll go straight to my father and Desmond and make sure of destroying Harry's career before he can keep going with his own destructive form of ruining our business by doing some illegal shit under the covers.

I'm not usually this nosey, I actually couldn't care less about other people's business, but Harry's happens to have a direct impact on mine.

Sundays are usually such boring says I just try to immerse my mind in a book or a movie and hope the day comes to an end sooner rather than later. However, today I woke up with lots of build up energy and in such a good mood even I am annoyed with myself.

After my usual coffee at dawn, I went downstairs to the covered up pool and swam for two hours straight, coming back up to my apartment panting and exhausted. However, after I showered all that built up energy came back rushing, the images of Harry on his knees last night never leaving my head and keeping a permanent wetness pooling between my thighs.