Chapter 19

Holy shit, she worshiping my dick like it's the Holy Father

Flip with the six, I'm banging your daughter cause satan exists

Song: Devilish, by Chase Atlantic

***

a/n: i highly recommend to listen to the music above while reading this chapter.

***

2019, September 25th - wednesday | 9:45pm

Harry's P.O.V.:

Asking Rickie to go get Aster for me was a long shot, but I've known this girl my entire life, and even though she has been very surprising lately, one thing I know for sure - she is still too curious for her own good.

I've been trying to drag this moment as much as I can, but after seeing her in that tight pencil skirt she decided to wear to work today, I decided that I've had enough of waiting.

There's a lot of hard stuff I've done in my life, especially in my line of work, but ignoring Aster for these past three days takes the cake. To simply dismiss her presence when the scent of her alone was enough to give me a boner, the memories of last Saturday flooding my head in the most inconvenient moments.

Try talking to your father about production and delivery while concealing a hard cock under the thin fabric of your dress pants. Or, even worse, try to hold a negotiation at gunpoint while you fail on the attempt of keeping the memories of how you ended up on your knees the last time you held a gun against someone.

But ignoring her was necessary, and not only because her father kindly suggested me to do it - my ribs are still a little sore from our last encounter - but especially because I wanted to surprise her, as much as she shocked me. I mean, who would've thought Aster Honeycup De Loutherbergh is member of a sex club like Pandemonium? She was the very last person I was expecting to bump into that day.

Even though at first I thought she was only there because she was following me, the surprise and confusion on her face when we were finally alone in that room was enough to make me understand she didn't meet me there on purpose. Besides, the way she played with me afterwards was too goddamn good for a newbie. She knew exactly what she was doing.

My question is - does she knows that because she likes to dominate, or simply because she has been in the opposite position enough times to learn exactly how to play?

Somehow, Aster doesn't strikes me as the dominatrix type. She is already too controlling in her daily routine, with her boring, almost borderline obsessive need to command everything. No, I think when it comes to sex, she would love to be dominated and told what to do.

Or maybe she is not. Guess I'm going to find out soon enough.

There's a part of myself that has been telling, over and over again, for me to just drop it. This tiny voice who keeps listing all of the reasons why I shouldn't do it - she can't have a deeper meaning in my life, I shouldn't get involved with someone who I actually know and care about, she can't find out about the other side of S&L's business, she can't be too close or she will become a liability.

And last but not least, if Phillip even dreams about it, I'm a dead man walking.

But hey, I never liked to play by the rules.

Where's the fun in life if you don't take a little risk, am I right?

Just as I light up my tenth cigarette of the day and down the last draught of whiskey from my glass, I hear her heels clicking over the hardwood floor, getting closer and closer.