The Edge of Glory Part 8

He takes the green blanket from behind him on the couch and puts it over my face. He starts laughing at me as I groan loudly at him. He stops abruptly and after a moment he lifts the blanket from my face. "Isn't this my favorite blanket?" He studied it before looking at me.

"I had to pack light when I moved here, this was one of the things I brought. It still smells like you." He start to grin and I take the blanket before throwing it down on his face. He sits up, taking his head from my lap. As we watch each other he casually picks up a pillow before hitting me in the face with it. We dissolve back into laughter as Thor walks back in, who just gives us a confused look.

He simply walks over to the fridge before I realize that all my food would've gone bad by now. I walk up behind him and start throwing everything way. He starts to question me but I cut him off saying "This house has been empty for over half a year, nothing is going to taste good anymore." I grab my car keys and they follow me to the parking garage. Thor insists on sitting in the front so he can see better, I think it's more that he gets car sick. When I look back in my rear view mirror I see Loki scowling at the fact he's sitting in the back.

As revenge he kicks the back of Thor's chair until we go to the grocery store. Thor walks around by himself trying to cool off after dealing with Loki's pestering. As he gets stopped by some girls for a selfie before we're even out of the entrance way. Loki and I meander through the store with Thor occasionally finding us to put something he found in the cart. "He's like an oversize child," Loki sighs.

"Then what are we?" I ask as I try to decide between two apples.

"His parents," He grins and I snort. "You laugh because it's true." When Thor finally finds us again I go through the check out. The girl behind the counter gasps and start blushing when she sees Thor. She tries to have a casual conversation with him as she scans our items. Loki puts the bags back in the cart and he rolls his eyes at her obvious flirting. I pay and leave Thor to try to end the conversation.

He runs up behind us as we're putting the groceries in the trunk of my car. I get back in the driver's seat as Thor puts the cart away and Loki steals the front seat. I look around bored and notice someone staring at us, looking rather angry. I quickly start the car and peal out of the parking lot as soon as Thor gets back in the car. "Where'd you get the money from?" Thor asks.

"What? Oh, S.H.I.E.L.D., I worked for them for a short while and they paid pretty well," I answer not being able to get the guy from the parking lot completely out of my head. I unpack the food when we get home and I tell them about the man.

"Damn, we should have thought about the possibility of Asgard leaving behind spies to make sure we don't go to a place they already checked," Loki says. An oversight that easy in a moment of panic but one that can cost us everything.

"What should we do?" I mutter resting my head in my hands. I feel Loki's arm snake around my waist and pull my against his side in comfort.

"We'll figure it out, it might not have even been an Asgardian," Thor reasons.

The day passes slowly and quietly. By the afternoon Thor goes for a run, not being able to stay still for a whole day. I go to take a bath hoping to relax. I watch the bubble slowly disappear as I try to relax my always racing mind. When the water has gone lukewarm and I'm about to get out there's a knock on the door. "It's me," Loki assures.

I finish putting a robe and open the door. He saunters in wearing a white t-shirt and lounge pants. "Are you alright?" I nod. "Good, or else I might have had to do something?"

"What kind of something?" I ask raising an eyebrow in defiance.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He tease and I push him causing him to bump against the tub. I grab at him at the last minute scared he's going to fall in. He looks me right in the eyes and climbs in the tub to tease me. He sits in the water fully clothed. He waits for me to react so instead of giving him what he wants I put sunglasses on him.

"Now you're perfect," I announce grinning.

"Finally I have achieved perfection, never thought this day would come," He teases right back.

"Please, darling, with me anything can happen," I tease before leaving to get dressed. After I have my underwear on he finally walk into the room dripping wet. "You're getting the floor wet." He gives me a suggestive look and I roll my eyes grinning. His finger graze my side sending chills down my spine.

I hear Thor come back in so I peak my head around the corner so he can't see the rest of me. "You need to go for while," I tell him. Thor opens his mouth to ask a question. I raise my eyebrow to dare him to ask something and he quickly shuts him mouth. Once I finally hear the door close I jump on Loki. He wraps his arm around me sitting on the bed with my on top of him.

He pulls away to start kissing and sucking on my shoulders and chest. I grab his hair and tug gently on it. I press myself hard against his wanting to be closer than we are. I feel his hand graze the side of my breast, asking for permission. I take his hand a press it firmly against it and I force his lip's attention back to my lips. He groan under me and I press him to lay down.

I slowly break contact and see him looking at me with lust filled eyes. I help him out of his wet shirt and pants. So he's left just in his underwear and we're on the same page. "Can we keep going?" I ask and he nods breathlessly. His hands rub my thighs as I take off my bra. He watches me with wide eyes as I finish undressing the both of us.