Chapter ninety five

"Good luck. I'm so happy for you." Sierra squeezes her best friend in a tight hug as they walk out the front of their school for the last time as year 11's. For Luke it's the last time full stop.
"Thank you, you'll have to come over and see the place sometime next week." Luke smiles.
"Of course, now go see your man and let him spoil you for finishing school." Sierra nudges him lightly.
"Dropping out of school." Luke rolls his eyes.

"It's so good to see you." Michael sighs happily, leaning across to kiss his sub the moment Luke slips into the car.
"I've missed you too." Luke mumbles into the kiss. "I can't believe we're going home tonight, to our house."
"Neither, and I have the perfect evening planned for spoiling you. Because you just finished school and I'm so proud." Michael grins.
"I dropped out." Luke snorts.
"You chose the right pathway given your circumstances."
"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Luke chuckles.

"I'm taking you out for dinner tonight and it's a surprise but I'm giving you my wallet and dropping you off at the Westfield in the city. Go find something to wear, anything at all." Michael explains as he drives deeper into the hustle and bustle.
"You're what?" Luke almost chokes.
"Anything under $100 you can tap my card and anything more than that, I got some cash out for you."
"How much cash?" Luke asks.
"My wallets in the middle console, pull it out and count it." Michael teases and so Luke complies, opening the console and pulling out Michael's luxurious and very full wallet.

"There's... $1000." Luke counts it, looking up when he finishes.
"There should be an envelope in the glove box..."
"You're sending me on a wild goose chase." Luke protests.
"Do you mind?"
"Not one bit." Luke declares as he opens the envelope and sees even more money.

"That's another four grand, I just didn't think having five thousand in the wallet was a good idea." Michael clarifies.
"Probably not." Luke hums.
"Now I have to go back to work, I'll pick you up at 6 and then we'll go straight to dinner. How does that sound?" Michael says as he stops in the drop off zone at the front of Westfield.
"What if I need more time?" Luke giggles.
"Then you can have till 6:30. No later." Michael replies firmly.
"Okay, thank you." Luke grins, leaning in to kiss his dom before reaching for the door handle.
"And no buying jewellery." Michael adds. Luke is a little confused but he'll comply without question. Michael is quite a relaxed dom so something like to not buy jewellery, Luke can manage that.

He only has a couple of hours and considering he wants a manicure and his makeup done, that doesn't allow a lot of time. Luke moves quickly through the luxury stores, multi tasking by booking his beauty appointments as he shops. He settles for tight black silk pants, heeled silver boots and a pale blue crop top to bring out his eyes. He figures he won't get to wear crop tops for much longer so he should make the most of it now. He finds a black faux fur wrap to go over the top but the weather has been kind enough lately that he may not need it.

Luke get his nails done after he's decided on an outfit, in a sparkly blue polish, and finishes by going and getting his makeup done professionally. Nothing makes him confident quite like glam makeup and the perfect baby pink matte lipstick.

Luke - Michael: I'm ready.

Luke is staring at himself in the bathroom mirror and cheekily biting his lip as he presses send. He can't wait to see Michael because, sue him, he's addicted to praise and compliments. It's 6:25 when Michael arrives back to pick up Luke and the older man nearly can't breathe because of the sight in front of him.

"You look so fucking stunning I can't breathe." Michael wheezes.
"Try not to look so surprised." Luke smirks casually as he slips into the car.
"Of course not baby, princess, you always look perfect." Michael quickly adds.
"I like that." Luke blushes.
"Princess?" Michael quirks an eyebrow.
"Yeah." The submissive says shyly.
"Well then princess, off we go to dinner."

Michael drives closer to the water and Luke is getting curiouser and curiouser until they pull up in front of a yacht.
"You-" Luke's jaw drops.
"I forgot to ask if you were comfortable around water."
"I am, don't worry about that." Luke says in awe as he gets out of the car.
"Well right this way then, my gorgeous princess." Michael extends a hand to the younger and leads him down the marina to the yacht. It wasn't a particularly big yacht but it was certainly large enough for two people just having dinner.

"Do you own this?" Luke asks he steps on board.
"Oh no. I like luxury, not destroying the economy." Michael chuckles.
"And yet you hoard wealth." Luke comments offhandedly.
"I'm trying to minimise that but capitalism really is set up to make inequality thrive like a virus." Michael frowns.
"It is a virus." Luke deadpans.

"Would you like some champagne?" A waiter approaches them.
"Oh I-" Luke tries to politely decline.
"It's all non-alcoholic. Promise." Michael whispers.
"Well then," Luke cheers dramatically as he picks up the two glasses and hands one to his dom, "here's to our future."
"Our future." They knock they glasses, each take a sip, and then lean in for a kiss.

Soon the yacht is sailing along the harbour and that's when Michael leads Luke to the beautifully laid out candlelit dinner.
"This is all so stunning. I can't believe you did this for me." Luke blushes as he eats.
"Of course, and I would do it all again and more in a heartbeat."
"Thank you. I love you." Luke smiles softly.
"I love you more." Michael grins.

A/N: they're so cute I love them bye I'll see you lovelies on Thursday

-Grace Williams xo