Chapter one hundred

"I love it!" Sierra squeals excitedly as soon as Luke swings open his front door
"You've barely seen it, I can't wait to show you everything." Luke grins, giving his best friend a tight hug and pulling her inside. Luke gives her a tour through the downstairs of the house before they end up in the open plan living/dining/kitchen at the back of the house, the upstairs can be done later.

"Hey Sierra." Michael grins. The tablet he's video calling into is sitting on the kitchen counter and Sierra hasn't seen it yet, so she nearly has a heart attack.
"What?!" She shrieks, quickly searching the room for the dom.
"He's on the tablet." Luke blushes, pointing at the technology in question.
"Oh. He's on video call. While he's at work..." Sierra says unsurely. "Was it the same yesterday?"
"Yesterday I was there with him."
"I didn't imagine having a dom would be so... constant." She says carefully, worried that Michael was being too protective over her best friend.

"Luke." Michael purses his lips.
"Yes?" Luke squeaks, fully aware of what's coming. Sierra doesn't like the exchange, her mind is thinking the worst.
"How about you tell Sierra what's going on before she changes her opinion of me?" Michael pushes his sub.
"Oh. She- okay." Luke mumbles, looking at a curious Sierra before sending a desperate look to his dom.
"As if. I'll stay right here while you explain it," Michael snorts amusedly, but he should give Luke points for trying, "stay when I can see you."
"Sorry I asked." Luke pouts, apology sincere.
"It's alright baby," Michael quickly reassures his sub.

Luke pulls a confused Sierra over to the dining table and sighs deeply as they sit down, he's a little scared and embarrassed to be telling her but he knows he needs to. Besides, this is his best friend in the entire world -she'll always have his back.
"So uh, don't think Michael is weird and overprotective or anything. Or infringing on my independence." Luke starts awkwardly. 
"Okay..." Sierra trails unsurely, not disbelieving because clearly there's an explanation, but still confused.
"I'm not allowed of his sight until next Monday, it's a punishment." Luke winces at the end and squeezes his hands together, already bracing for impact.

"A what?!" She chokes.
"A-"
"I have so many questions."
"Ask away then I guess." Luke mumbles, timidly meeting her gaze from under his eyelashes.
"I guess the main question is why but I also have so many questions pertaining to how." She swallows thickly.
"I adopted Petunia, our dog, without permission. Because I ran off to do it, I'm not allowed out of Michael's sight for a little over a week." Luke explains, less embarrassed than he thought he'd be -he's just disappointed in himself again.

"Hey, it's alright. We all make mistakes." Sierra moves her chair closer so she can loosely hug her best friend.
"It happened Saturday. We hadn't even been living together for 24 hours before I fucked up." Luke mumbles sadly.
"But it means you've learnt your lesson sooner. I know that you're already a better sub and person because of it, and so does Michael."
"Thanks," Luke sniffles, willing away his unshod tears.

"Of course, now do you... wanna tell me how? Like, do you have a contract? An illegal one?" Sierra raises her eyebrows as she pulls back.
"We don't have a contract... at all."
"There's a punishment without a contract?!" She hisses.
"So when we were still out Michael was pissed and said I would be punished, but that he would save it until we had a contract. That he was keeping score. He also said I didn't need a contract to know I shouldn't have adopted a dog, which is fair."
"So as soon as you got a contract you'd just have months worth of punishments?" Sierra splutters.
"Who knows, but he apologised and said that was wrong of him. That either way, he couldn't punish me for this."
"So..."
"So I begged for a punishment."

"You what?" Sierra chokes, unable to believe what she's hearing.
"I didn't want to live knowing that I did something I should have gotten punished for but got away with."
"So he-"
"Blamed himself again for causing this. As you can tell, he eventually gave in. He didn't want to make it too harsh so this is what he decided." Luke clarifies. Sierra pauses for a moment before twisting around to see Michael working away through the screen of the tablet on the marble counter.

"Thanks Michael. You're really good to him, even if I still don't agree with him being punished." Sierra smiles a little.
"Sie-" Luke tries to interject.
"I'm still undecided if I agree with myself." Michael confesses.
"What?" Luke wheezes. Suddenly light headed from the thought that he was making his dom uncomfortable. He had never been so tempted by his safeword, but that would probably stress Michael out more.

"Princess," Michael says softly, "we don't have a contract and I'm worried about hurting you."
"But you're not." Luke insists, breathing getting faster.
"Dom's doubt themselves too, we're still just human." Michael keeps his voice gentle.
"Yeah, but, I asked for this. You being scared is my fault." Luke panics.
"And I gave it to you. I chose to. It is not your fault." Michael says sternly.

"How about you I get introduced to Petunia?" Sierra suggests, not liking the tension of the current conversation.
"O-okay." Luke stutters a little, it taking a moment for his brain to catch up and agree.
"That sounds like a great idea." Michael smiles.

Luke and Sierra go into the yard to play with Petunia, instantly relieving most the tension in themselves, while the tablet stays on the counter and Michael can occasionally glance at the two. Sierra loves Petunia, wants to take her home for herself. Petunia happily rolls across the Spring grass and grins from all the praise she's getting. She knows that she's gorgeous.

A/N: I'm so glad I edited this on Tuesday I'm super tired but see you Saturday, love you all the mostest :))))

-GW xo