Memory loss.

(This chapter was little bit later than I initially planned due to a snow storm that I had, so I apologize for that aha. So anyway, I am thinking of doing a comic on the story that I wrote involving Gaster. Why? Well, how many stories do you see with WD Gaster romantically involved with another character? I haven't decided on doing it yet, however, I think that I will. Anyway, enjoy the next chapter!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

I finally managed to steady myself on my legs, even if the balance wasn't completely stable. Pushing the door open to leave, I discovered that it was unlocked... and upon opening it, I was stared at by two tall skeletal figures. "Lady (Y/n)?"

As soon as one of the shadowy creatures said this, I made a desperate sprint past them before quickly running down the length of the halls. The large building that I was in felt oddly familiar as I made several turns until finally discovering a decent hiding place.

Panting as I slumped myself against one of the cold walls, I couldn't help but be panicked. Something didn't feel right, almost as if I had no reason to flee?

Again my hand moved to subconsciously grip the necklace that only brought me comfort. Several of the skeletal figures continued to move past my hiding place, shouting my name as they searched for me. Whatever made them seem so distressed obviously only managed to cause concern for me.

When the footsteps vanished, an eerie silence fell throughout the castle. I was worried that even the slightest movement would easily echo through the area. Poking my head out of my hiding spot so that my (E/c) eyes could look around frantically, my confusion became evident when I saw no one.

And then, as if to snap me from my thoughts... something that felt wet and somewhat sticky brushed up against my ankle. The simple contact with my skin was quickly followed by a dripping noise as I turned around to see a single cyan eye staring at me.

Something about the eye felt extremely comforting, but I just couldn't place it. As a result, I flinched away from the strange inky skeleton that stood behind me. I couldn't determine his intentions as he took a step forward to match my own steps back. "(Y/n)."

That voice... that voice belonged to someone that I knew.

"Do not move away from me, my dear." The chilling voice growled as his appendages moved to grab me. Using some evasion skills that I didn't even know that I possessed, I managed to dodge out of the way of four limbs.

Finally, the skeleton seemed to have enough and instead allowed his eye to flare cyan before he raised his hand and closed it into a fist. In front of my body appeared a soul that was completely black with a teal glow. Soon by body was lifted from the ground, and I was levitated in front of his body as he gave me an unamused frown. "I'm not waiting anymore, (Y/n). You have been teasing me for too long to be doing this."

He let out an annoyed huff as his limbs grabbed me in different areas. One of them moved around my arms and kept them pinned down against my body while another wrapped around my legs to hold them in place. Another one of them searched my body for any injuries as the last one was used to force my head to the side in an effort to expose my neck. "This will be quite painful, my dear... however, it will at least help you regain your voice."

I was about to question him as he smirked, but I was too late. In a matter of seconds, his mouth was parted to reveal his fanged teeth. A thought from my past came back to me once I took note of his fangs. 'Huh... I wonder why he has those? I guess I'll find out someday.'

What was that memory... ugh...

A pain came from the crook of my neck as his appendages kept me firmly held in place. The sound of my skin being torn apart was accompanied by an unspeakable stinging sensation. He dug deeper, and deeper into me with his teeth... eventually managing to draw out my screams.