Chapter Three

Friday at the Salvatore School

The feelings still in the air, and its stronger now, I can tell the twins, Emery and Jace can feel it as well. They have better control of their elemental side now and are learning more everyday.

I've been doing work all morning to be able to be free for Freya and Davinas tour this afternoon. Ric has been trying to get out of it, but with one of my pouty faces he's back in.

He walks into the office with two plates covered and then looks at me with a big smile.

"Alaric there could be a double cheeseburger with bacon, pickles and cheese fries under there and you will still have do to the tour with me." I say.

His smile falters a little and he looks at me with his best puppy dog eyes "but it is a double cheeseburger with bacon, pickles and cheese fries and I even put extra pickles!" He says with his puppy dog eyes.

I laugh and tell him "your adorable sweetie but you still have to do it with me" I say while taking the plate, "thanks for the food tho!"

He smiles not being able to stay sad and sets his plate next to mine so we could eat together before having to do the tour.

Once it was almost time for the tour, I had to go ask Emma to do a privacy spell on the office so when were signing up the new student no one is able to hear, so I sent Alaric to meet the group.

I headed outside while talking to a student and wasn't watching where I was walking and bumped into Ric.

I looked at him and smiled "oh sorry Ric, I wasn't looking." I tell him and see his face looks pale and he looks kinda scared.

"Thanks Ms. Forbes, for the help." I hear the student I was talking with say.

"Of course, Rafael, anytime." I say turning back to Ric before looking up at the group and seeing someone I never wanted to see again.

The face of my notorious ex, the big bad hybrid, the one and only Klaus Mikaelson, along with Hayley, Rebekah, Elijah, Freya, Davina and Kol.

WAIT KOL! I looked to him while he smiled at me, "Koala! What?? I thought you were dead!" I smiled while he came forward and gave me a hug.

I could see everyone's surprised faces, except Ric, nobody really knew that we were actually really great friends.

"Yeah, thanks to my beautiful wife, that you've met, Davina I'm alive." He says while I smile at Davina.

I could feel him staring but I will not look into his eyes, I'm afraid of what will happen if I do.

"Sorry for doing it like this but we weren't sure you'd take us in if you knew we were Mikaelsons" Freya says to me.

"Its ok, guess there's nothing we could do now." I say, then turn to the youngest in the group.

"I'm guessing your the potential student." I ask.

"Yes, this is my daughter Hope, were hoping she could join soon." Klaus says to me while I just look at Hope, seeing how shes a perfect mix of both Haley and Nik.

"I was also hoping maybe we could talk..." he says.

"Unless you have any questions about the school or with your daughter then we have nothing to speak about." I say with no emotion and finally looking into his eyes with a cold look. As I look into his eyes, I'm surprised by how I don't feel much, only the pain that he's caused me.

He looks hurt and puts his head down. "Great, now we should probably get started with this tour, ready hun." I ask Alaric but don't miss how Nik looks up when I said it with some hope that wipes away once he realizes that I said it to Ric.