Chapter Thirty Three

The Salvatore School

The Saltzman children were once again grouped together laughing and enjoying conversation before their morning classes.

"Hey Hope!" Emery yells to Hope who had just walked into the school.

"Hey guys." Hope smiles walking over to the siblings.

"How was the rest of your night yesterday?" Josie asks.

"Good actually, I convinced my family to have a normal family dinner tonight, no fighting just talking and laughing." Hope says excited.

"That's great! I hope it works out." Josie says smiling at her.

"So the full moon's coming up will you be joining us in the clearing this time?" Alec asks Hope.

"Yeah, I think I will. It'll just be weird not being with my parents." Hope says.

"We get it, but it's honestly a great feeling being near the pack and having your friends around you. You'll see." Jace says.

"What do you guys do while the moons out?" Hope asks the girls.

"We have a girls night, we watch movies, eat junk food and just relax!" Lizzie says.

"I join them till I inevitably break the curse." Emery says sighing. With her temper she's always afraid to get upset and break the curse, but she knows that if it ever happened she had her family to get her through it and help her.

"Not if I have anything to do with it, you'll never have to go through that." Jace says grabbing Emery's hand to comfort her. Hope smiles at the siblings and the protection they have for each other, the slight jealous tinge still there but still happy that they've accepted her and are at least talking to her.

"Thanks J, we should probably get to class." Emery says wanting to change the subject.

"Yup, can't be late again or mom and dad will be pissed." Alec says as the siblings laugh remembering the last time their parents had to punish them because of how many times they show up late.

"How are you guys always late, don't you come with your parents?" Hope asks.

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop us from talking too much or just not wanting to go to class in the morning." Lizzie says laughing as they start walking to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, guys, mind if I join?" Hope says going over to the Saltzman kids and their friend group.

"Go ahead." Josie smiles at her.

"I don't think you've all met, this is MG he's a vampire as well as Kaleb, Rafael he's a werewolf, Landon is a phoenix and this is Penelope she's a witch." Emery says introducing Hope to the group.

"Its nice to officially meet you guys, wait a phoenix?" Hope asks Landon as the group chuckles remembering how hard it was figuring out what supernatural creature the boy was.

"Yeah, Its pretty new to all of us." Landon says as she smiles at him.

"So what are you guys taking about?" She asks.

"The upcoming Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, there's one every year and this year we're hosting it to make the school seem normal." Lizzie says excited.

"This year the twins are competing and they were just talking about their application." Jace says rolling his eyes.

"Its important, J, I should know cause mine was exceptional!" Emery says as the group laughs.