Chapter Eighteen

Party Time

The Salvatore School was buzzing with excitement for the twins' party, Kenna and Alaric were the happiest they could be finally letting each other fully in and excited to celebrate their daughters.

The Mikaelson family was happy for the event but nervous as well, knowing that their brother could have a plan up his sleeve like he always seems to have. Hope was excited to be a part of the party, her first party, while her father planned to spend the night winning over Kenna to be able to make his family whole as he thought. Her mother on the other side was just excited for Hope and was hoping to not get in the way, knowing that she doesn't want to push Kenna or her kids.

Kenna and Alaric along with the gang were the first at the party to get last minute things set up and to make sure the music was set

Kenna and Alaric along with the gang were the first at the party to get last minute things set up and to make sure the music was set. They stuck together when students started to arrive and dance along to the music.

"Where are the kids?" Elena asks.

"Josie and Lizzie are probably going to make an entrance and Emery, Jace and Alec are probably on their way already," Kenna says as she sways to the music with Ric next to her.

She smiles at him as he goes and hugs her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. At the gesture, the gang lights up, "OMG Tell Me He Finally Asked You Out?!" Caroline says excitedly.

Kenna smiles and goes to kiss Ric's cheek next to her, "he finally did, and I, of course, said yes," she says as the gang congratulates the new couple.

"Finally! I thought I was going to have to do it for you, man." Damon says making Kenna chuckle and Ric give him a friendly glare.

"Hello parentals, extended family, how are you doing this fine evening," Jace says as he, Alec and Stefanie walk to the group.

"Hello nephews, daughter, don't you both look dashing and daughter that dress is far too short," Damon says as we just chuckle at how he always follows along with the boys and is giving his jacket to Stefanie who just rolls her eyes.

"And that's why you're my favorite uncle," Jace says as Alec nods along.

The Gang continues laughing till the twins finally decided to make their entrance, with Kenna and Alaric smiling brightly at their daughters with Ric even tearing up.