Chapter Twenty One

Same day as the last chapter

Jace's POV
"I feel like I could run a whole 5 more miles," I say to Alec as we're heading back to the school from a run.

"I know but we promised mom we'd be home to eat before having to head to the clearing." We're both able to change when we want and have full control when we do but we like still change every full moon with the pack.

I nod as we head inside and walk into mom and dad's office to see everyone already there with food.

"How was your run, boys?" Mom asks.

"Pretty good, Alec ate dust," I say smirking.

"First of all, that's because you pushed me and second your four freaking supernaturals rolled up into one big-headed blonde, of course, you're faster!" He says throwing a fry at me as everyone chuckles and I pout.

"Alright, you boys better eat up before heading to the clearing." Mom starts, "and promise me you two will be careful, I know you two can control yourselves when you turn so no more scaring the newbies!"

We laugh, "mom, it's fun!" I say while she just gives me her "I'm serious look."

"Alright, we'll stop," I say as Alec nods.

"Is Hope going to be there?" Josie asks.

"I don't think so, I would think she'd want to be home," mom says, I'm not gonna lie that's a relief not having to think about her or Klaus being around.

"Girls, our usual no boys sleepover?" Lizzie asks as Josie and Emery nod excitedly.

"Yay! Mom, can Aunt Davina join us?" Emery asks as mom smiles.

"If you girls want her to go, I'll ask." She says.

"Nevermind, I can ask her, I wish Auntie Care would have stayed a little longer, she always knew how to throw together a sleepover," Emery says.

"I know sweetie, but they all have to get back to their normal lives, and Care had some business in Europe," Mom says as she gives us a smile as we continue to eat and talk.

Kol's POV

I was sitting on the couch reading with Elijah when Klaus came stomping down the stairs, "brothers, good you're here, I need your help," he says.

"Help with what, Niklaus?" Elijah asks as I just sigh having to deal with Nik now.

"With getting Kenna back," He says.

"Klaus, Let it go, she is perfectly happy," I say while he just ignores me.

"Davina, can you come down here," I yell up to Davina needing her near me in case I blow up on my brother.

"What happened, sweetie?" She says coming to sit next to me as Klaus is talking with Elijah with a determined look in his eyes.

"My brother is being an ass and I need you to keep me from hurting him," I say as she chuckles at me.

"You're lucky I love you," She says.

"Kol, where were you this morning?" Elijah asks trying to get Klaus' away from the Kenna subject.

"Well funny you ask, Kenna's twins came and asked Davina and I to breakfast with them," I answer as Klaus looks up interested.

"Which twins?" Klaus asks.

"Josie and Lizzie, they wanted us to join them along with the rest of Kenna's family for breakfast," Davina says.

"They just invited you two?"

"Yes, the kids wanted to know their mother's best friend," I say smirking.

"Since you know her so well, why don't you tell me how to win her back?" Klaus says smirking.

"You do realize that she is now with Alaric, and is extremely happy," I say to him.

"I made her happy, and once she remembers that and forgives me, everything will be back to normal,"

"You will never let this go, will you?" I say finally done with him.

Before he could speak the doorbell rings and Elijah and I both stand up to open it, him getting their first.

"Well hello, girls, what could I do for you three?" He asks.

I look to the door and see Josie, Lizzie, and Emery at the door giving Elijah a small smile before looking towards me.

"UNCLE KOL," They yell rushing in and tackling me in a hug as I chuckle at them.

"Hello, girls, what's up?" I say as they pull away.

"Well, we're not actually here for you," They say as the rest of my family comes downstairs.

"Hello there Emery," Klaus says as I see Em just roll her eyes at him.

"Not here for you either, sperm donor," She says as I laugh at the nickname.

"We are here because as you may know there is a full moon tonight and my brothers will be turning with the rest of the pack so usually my sisters and I have a sleepover with our mother so we're here for Aunt Davina," Lizzie says getting to the point.

"You're here to take my wife? You three are lucky that I like you," I say to them as they laugh.

"Sorry, Uncle Kol, but could we borrow her for the night?" Josie says smiling.

"I would love to go! It sounds like fun, I've never actually been to a sleepover," She says excitedly.

"Come on, mom's already getting things ready," Emery says as they give me a hug and I kiss Davina goodbye and they head for the door.

"Goodbye, Emery, give your mother my best," Klaus says heading towards her.

Next thing Klaus is thrown to the wall and is up in the air and I turn to see the three girls using their magic to hold him there.

"You stay away from my mother, she's happy, and you will not ruin it for her," Emery says as she and her sisters drop him to the floor.

"Why don't you go with the girls, darling, I'll take a bag to you later," I tell Davina not wanting Klaus to blow on the girls.

She nods as the girls smile and pull her out of the house. I look back to my family to see Keelin, Freya, Rebekah, and Hayley on the stairs a little shocked at what happened. Elijah helping Klaus get up with Hope who ran to her father once he was dropped.

"They call you both Aunt and Uncle?" Rebekah asks.

"Yes, they took a liking to us, and we adore them, now if you'll excuse me," I say heading to the stairs.

"Do you think that they could think about the rest of us as their family?" She asked.

"I don't know, let's hope that Niklaus over there, doesn't do something to ruin any relationships you all can come to have with them and Kenna, shes forgiving but there is always a point of no return," I say leaving the room.