Chapter Four

In walks Lizzie, "MOM! You're going to miss it!" She yells.

"Miss what, sweetie?" I ask her as she rushed towards me grabbing my hand.

"Josie's performance! Shes about to start and she's going to freak if we're not there."

"Ok, we can continue this after, why don't we take a break and head to the show, so your able to experience it as well." I say looking to the Mikaelsons and then Hope.

"We'd love to darling." Kol said already following them out along with the rest of his family.

We got there and headed to the front of the room where Josie was able to see us, the Mikalesons were right behind us.

Josie comes out and stands center stage as we clapped for the act, she looks nervous then she looked up and we made eye contact.

I smile at her and mouth "you're beautiful" and she smiles her amazing smile at us.

She starts her performance and I could already feel myself crying, Alaric as well he already has his tissues out

He puts his arms around me as we hug and watch our daughter finally take a stand and shine. When she was finished we clapped so loud and were smiling so hard with tears still running down our faces.

We see her and Lizzie come down the stage as they come and hug us.

"Did you guys see that! I actually did that!" Josie says while hugging Alaric, Lizzie and I.

"We saw it baby and were so proud of you! Of both of you! We love you soo much!" Alaric says to her while squeezing us harder.

"Thanks dad!" The girls say.

"Dad?..." Rebekah says, I turn around remembering that the Mikaelsons were there.

I see Rebekahs face confused while Klaus looks like he can rip Ric's head off and Kol looks like he's about to laugh.

We ignored them and continued to hug each other, "I can't wait to show the Emery, Jace and Alec our performance!" Lizzy says taking her phone from MG who I'm sure she forced to record it for her.

"OMG I can't wait to see their faces!" Josie says, "Dad, when will they get back from their mission?"

"Umm I think they should be on their way back, they were almost finished last I spoke with them."

"Yay!" The twins squeal and head out of the room since most of the students were already heading out.

"Ok, everybody we could head back to my office and finish up what we need." I say ignoring their questioning faces, Alaric and I lead the Mikaelsons back and once again go to the couch.

"Great, so it seems most of the paper work is good, if I can just have your parents sign at the bottom for legal consent to attend." I say handing it to Haley who passes it to Klaus who points the papers for me to take but thankfully Alaric takes them to look them over.

"Ok, I'm sorry I can't wait anymore, we all heard your daughters call him dad, so could you please explain." Kol finally breaks and asks.

"Well they called him dad because he is their dad."

"You and him.... had kids?" He prys seeing the pissed off face that Klaus has.

"Yes, we have kids, although Lizzie and Josie aren't biologically mine they are my daughters." I say which confuses the family.

"What do you mean they aren't biologically yours?" Davina asks.

"It's a long story but short version is that they are Ric's and his late fiancés Jo's kids but when she was killed by her sociopathic twin brother on their wedding day, her family being the last Gemini coven magically transferred them into me and I got the pleasure of birthing them and raising them along with Ric." I say while they looked at me shocked, it does always creep people out how I could say that with a straight face.

Kol starts laughing making Davina smack him on the chest. "Sorry, it's just to good." He says.

"And I thought you all had a tough time with Hope." Rebekah says to Klaus and Hayley.

"And that's not even with saying how the labor went and the first years of their life and meeting the actual devil." Alaric says.

The family looks even more shocked and confused to what he said while we chuckled at their reaction.

"Wow, looks like we have a lot to catch up on." Kol says to me.

"Maybe one day Koala, I do have children to raise and a school to run." I say.

Next thing I hear are my two sons fighting outside the doors.

"I want to open the door!" I hear Jace yell.

"You got to open them last time!! Its my turn to open them!" Alec yells back.

I could hear them yelling and physically fighting each other so the other can't grab the door handle.

The Mikaelsons all look to the door worried and confused about who's outside them. I look to Ric who's laughing at their banter while I roll my eyes, I already know what's going to happen next.

And just as I predicted, I hear Emery walking and saying "oh please boys, I'm opening them, I am the favorite after all." She says.

"WERE BACK" she yells as she opens both doors for of course dramatic affect I assume.

"Oh yes we could hear you all a mile away." I say while they laugh.

They look up and the twins ask "who are these people?"

While I look to Ric, "oh shit" he says while laughing more while I glare at him.