Chapter Twenty

Emery's POV
I woke up early today feeling some energy because of my werewolf side and tonight being a full moon, even though I haven't broken the curse, I still feel a slight pull.

I'm headed to my brothers' room to wake them and of course they're still asleep.

"Wake the hell up boys!" I yell only getting grunts and moans from them.

"Come on! Get up!" I say pulling both their blankets off them.

"Go away Em," Jace grumbles.

"Yeah, just five more minutes." Alec says into his pillow.

"Alright, don't say I didn't try to be nice," I say before using my elemental powers to make it rain on top of them, of course, the water being cold.

They jump out of bed both landing on the floor. I laugh before stopping the rain and making it evaporate. So there would be no proof, I don't need to be grounded again.

"Mom said you couldn't do that anymore!" Alec says getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, get over it and get ready!"

"Why do we have to be up?" Jace says bringing his pillow to the floor.

"Because, Lizzie and Josie want to surprise mom and dad with a family breakfast." I say going and grabbing his pillow below his head making his head hit the floor.

I laugh as he just glares up at me, "ughh fine I'm up," he grumbles standing up as I smirk with triumph.

Kenna's POV

I've felt so giddy since waking up wrapped in Ric's arms. I look from where I'm standing in the bathroom to the bed where Ric is attempting to go back to sleep.

He opens his eyes as I smile at him and he just pouts but I could see that he was trying not to smile.

"Why can't I just fall back to sleep?" He says finally sitting up.

"Because you're you," I say giving him a smile as he glares standing up and walking to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug.

"No, it's cause your not next to me," he says as I blush.

"Come back to bed, sleep is good, that's your motto," he says as I laugh.

"Usually it is, but today feels like a happy day, and I want to make sure everything goes perfect for the full moon tonight," I say as Ric just sways us back and forth.

"Why do you have to be such an amazing mother," he says before kissing my forehead and going back into the room, probably to change.

I smile as I finish getting ready, I go to finish folding the bed as Ric finished getting ready when the kids walk into the room.

"My beautiful babies, how did you all sleep?" I say as they each give me a hug.

"Amazing, wonderful, superb," Lizzie lists as I chuckle.

"Thats great to hear, baby, now what do you hooligans want?" Ric says coming into the room.

"Well, if you must ruin my fun, we thought we'd surprise you guys with a family breakfast," Lizzie says excited.

"That sounds amazing, honey," I say.

"Great, the rest of the family is already downstairs, so come on!" Josie says grabbing hold of Ric's hand as Emery grabs mine and they practically pull us out of our room.

Once we get there we walk in to the see everyone at the table, Caroline, Bonnie, Damon, Elena, Stefanie, Matt and surprisingly Kol and Davina. "Hey Koala, I didn't think you'd be here," I say a little surprised.

"I didn't either, We woke up this morning to your twin daughters standing over us, then saying we had to come to breakfast," he says as Ric and I sit down.

"I'm glad you're both here," I say as Davina smiles at me.

"Thank you for the invite," she says to the twins as they just smile.

"We wanted to get to know your old best friend," Josie says as we all started to eat.

"Yeah, we wanted to know more about the fun psychotic Kol that you always mentioned," Jace says as we laugh.

"Well, I've dialed down on the psychotic a bit, but I'm still loads of fun," he says.

"I find that hard to believe, once the psychotic brother, always the psychotic brother, I would know," Damon says smirking.

"Yes, we're all aware of your own craziness, Damon," Kol says, "but I've calmed down, thanks to Davina." He says smiling at her.

"I haven't and that's why I'll always be the favorite uncle." Damon says as we laugh.

"Kids, I wish to be your uncle as well, and pledge to be your favorite uncle by the end of this meal," Kol says smirking at Damon.

"Oh you're so on, maniac," Damon says as we laugh.

"Now, boys, I don't want any fighting, the kids can have two favorite uncles," I say but look to see that both Kol and Damon both have disgusted looks on their face.

"I will not lose to the Salvawhore," Kol says as everyone laughs at the nickname but Davina smacks him on the head, "there are kids, Kol," she says.

"Right Darling, sorry about that kids all though knowing your mother you've all probably have heard worse," he says as the kids slighting nod and I just glare.

"Trust me, they have, she can't hold it back sometimes," Ric says as everyone laughs and I just glare.

"I don't like you all," I say as they just laugh more.

"Don't worry, Ken, we still love you potty mouth and all," Caroline says.

"You all are lucky I love you all," I say continuing to eat my food.