Yen ipdi solichu

kathir places his lips on hers, creating a small bubble of love in her mind. Her brain is fogged with his thoughts and his lip movements on hers...her mind and heart is wanting for more, inspite of knowing that they are in  a place where they can get caught...she knows she is ready for their union for the past few years, but it was always him who wanted to keep her dignity intact till the wedding..

It was him who wanted to accept her fully only after she is legally hers, she was rightfully hers from the moment of her birth, but for society they are only two different individuals

For her, her muradan is not her cousin, not her lover, not her murapaiyan, not her boyfriend, not her to be husband...

As per her, he is a part of her soul...a part of her body, a part of her mind...

He is the only one who can make her bloom into a woman from a silly girl, just like only the sun rays can bloom a bud into a flower...now seeing the same on his chest as a tatoo...she didnt know what to do, it was her happiness that came out in the form of tears.

In the past, as a teenager,when he was behind her for 6 months, when her mind was fogged whether to accept his love proposal or not, knowing his and her family situation and feud, he had given her the promise that he would be by her side, till the last breath of his life..

He would not let another person of his family speak a word wrong about her anytime, if there comes a situation she needs to be scolded for a mistake, it would be only him, not another soul.

True to his words, till today in this 5 years of their relationship, he has never let anyone scold her..he had stayed before them and scolded her in their place knowing she can never be hurted by his words...

When he had asked her playfully the day she came out of school as a topper, what her ambition was ..n when she answered she wanted to be a teacher, he had stood by her telling he would make sure her dreams come true...the dreams he had sacrified for his Pandian stores..

They knew if their parents knew about their relationship, they might stop her education, may be even force her for marriage, he said he would not let them know their relationship till she completes her education.

She knows how hard it is to act as if u hate a person, when you love them more than your life...still he made sure he acted like he hates her...she cannot thank him enough for making sure she accepts his proposal 5 years back..she can never once go back on her decision, she can never have a second opinion on this relation ship..

Thats the reason she had tatooed his name on her chest...

கதிர்

her love, her man....he is not only her love, but he is her husband as well in her mind from quite sometime...

his tongue entering her mouth, makes her come out of her thoughts and concentrate on his lips

Mullai bites him on his lips, thus making him open his eyes

she moves towards his neck where the hickey is already present and gives a kiss over the hickey, and traces lips over the design of tatoo

he slowly moves his eye towards the tatoo and presses pepper like kisses on his name...he never knew his name can look so beautiful

mullai hugs him, keeping her head on his chest, he hears her heart beat, the rhythm of her heart matching with his..he starts tracing the path of water backwards, from her boobs to her shoulder blades making her tickle by his meesai and thadi..

(Ennada romba nerama romance panrangale, endha thadangalum varalaye nu nenakiringa, adhane....)

At the same time, mullai phone rings, she had kept her phone on the steps just near her duppata...