நீ வேண்டுமே எந்த நிலையிலும் எனக்கென நீ போதுமே

KM, JM , DM, kanna and Lakshmi amma are left in the house after the rest of the guest for the day left...

None knew where or how to start conversing with one another....or what to do next.....

It was the head of the family Lakshmi amma who broke the ice.....she knew what happened with her sons are unfair....wish she could go back the clock and set everything right .....

Lak amma:  kathiru.....enna konjam ulla kootitu poriya pa....(she really wished she could bring her son out of his lost world...who better than mother can make out their sons reaction.....she saw him going into this stoned mood after kasthuri and parvathy degraded him)

Kathir hadn't heard his mother calling out for him...he was still stuck in the pit....

The whole family saw how kathir was stuck in some another world....

Dhanam: athai...vaanga naan ungala ulla kootitu poren and was about to touch laksmi amma wheelchair....

Lak: shouts: kita varada dhanam......kita varadha.....

Unoda karpanai aala dan innaiku inda veetla ivalo prechanai.....

Moorthy: amma....enna ma solringa.....

Lak: unmaya dane da solren....iva dane sonna jeeva mullai um kadhalikiranga..nu....

Dhanam: athai....thappu nadandu pochu ....naan ipdi lan nadakum nu eduparkala .

Aana ipo parunga atha ellam naladu dane nadandiruku....jeeva ku avan virupa pata madiriye meena oda kalyanam....

Mullai um indha veetuku dane marumagal varanum nu aasa pata....Adam ellam thanave seri ayidiche atha.....nama veetuku edum thappa nadakudu....

and touches laksmi amma on her hands....

Lakshmi amma wriggled her hand out and slapped dhanam.....

All looked shocked and kathir came out of his reverie with this slap.....

Lak: ..nee innaiku vara indha veetuku ellame pathu pathu naladu dan senjiruka  ....

Aana nee innaiku senjadu ennala ethuka mudila....nee pana karpanai la enga ellarayum vera kootu sethikita la....

Indha ponnu meena matum varalati enna ayirikum nu konjam aachu yosicha pathiya nee....ipo ellam naladu dhan nadandiruku nu solra.....

Dhanam: atha naan.......manichidunga.....and cries

Kathir didnt want to stand there and here this repeat of what they thought n how this day was planned.....neither did mullai.....

Kathir rushed out of the house.....he didnt want a repeat of the events through words already they were running in his mind as a video would....he didnt mean to leave mullai behind....but before he took her in his embrace...he really wanted to calm his mind off....

Dhanam: kathiru.....enga da pora.....

So was the case with mullai....she knew the reason behind him leaving like that.....even she wanted that small moment for herself before surrendering into his arms for solace.....

Kathir had directly gone to the terrace...for he knew if there is onething that can calm him would be sharing the same breeze she inhales......he stands looking at the moon just like the good old days before today.....mullai had also rushed inside their room and closed the door not latching it for him and stood wondering how her life had turned upside down in 24 hours....this was the life she dreamed but not the way....

The moment kathir and mullai left the scene....jeeva bursted out...

Jeeva: anni enna solringa ....enna seriya nadandichu......edume seriya nadakala....