2nd day in college

Disclaimer: Dear readers, keep your fingers crossed ....Be ready for an emotional rollercoaster ride.....for the next dozen parts

Heart patients, pregnant women please stay away.....Rest be ready to grip your heart beats.....

************************************
Back to present....

Mul: adu matum poduma...

K: kedi...

Whispers in her ear: podadhu...dan.....ada vida nariya nariya venum....

M: aasai dan.....

K: nadathikataren....

M: adu seri vaa namba poi padukalam..

And they go and sleep...next day, kathie drops mullai in her college....

Mul: kathiru ....saindharam nee vandruva la....

K: mm kandipa mudila matum nee bus la va.....epdiyum inda vaaipu innum 2 naal dan...

M: yen aduku apram ennavan.....

K: aama apdiye nama kadhalikarom nu sonna udane okey soli vandi la ethi viduvangalakum....en di...

K shouts : ayyoooo and looks down....

M: ey enna da achu....en ipdi padarna....

K: anga....

M: anga yaar da and she turns and looks thinking may be it was kanna....

M: anga kanna onnum illaye...

K: kanna illa di... meena....

M: adu yaar da meena ...

K: yet adandi jeeva anna kadhalikara ponnu....

M: yaar da and she turns ...

K: yey unaku opposite aa anda red kalwar salwar...

Seri nan kelambaren and he starts his bike

Mullai turns slowly once he leaves and sees her ...

Mul: inda ponnaya jeeva mama kadhalikidu....inda ponnu nethi nama 3rd year bcom class la irundiche

Namala vida Chinna ponna poi jeeva mama katikita akka nu koopda vendi varume...seri pathukalam and she starts to class....

Today wa the first day of teaching for her....she notices that meena is staring at her a bit may be more than usual....

In the first year class,

She notices that kanna and his friends r troublesome....students....the typical batch bench boys....

She did notice that it was only ram and another friend were sitting on either side of kanna and talking ....but she couldn't spare kanna....so
Poor she had to kick them out of class on day 1...all thanks to their continous talks....and disturbance.

That day passed off with another trouble adding on to her.....in the staff room....

Staff 1 Vasu: hi mullai ...epdi irukinga...

M: hmm nala dan iruken...

Vasu: aama neenga yen ennoda fb request aa accept panala....

M: nan fb la avalo active lan illanga....

Vasu: enanga....nan unga profile paka evalo kashta paten theiryuma....

Aana ellame onlyfriends ku reserved aa irundichu....