முன் அந்திச்சாரல் நீ முன் ஜென்மத் தேடல் நீ

At around 3ish am,

Mullai tries twisting but...she feels some weight over her .....something obstructing her turn....and she flutterly opens her eyes....

And her face comes in close view with kathir face.......his left hand was holding her close to him avoiding any movement....his right hand was below his head....her one hand was over his chest ...another one on the bed

..all of yesterday events come rushing towards her mind....

She places a soft kiss on his cheek....and moves her hand placed over his chest to his head to comb his hair with her fingers..........she tries loosening his hold to turn...when she feels his hold going more stronger.....she looks to see him staring at her.....

Mul: sorry ezhupitena....

Kat hugs her and places a kiss on her forehead.....and stared at her....

Mul: enna achu en ennaya ipdi pakura....

Kat: mmhm....ethana kaalama naan ipdi unna kati endirikanum nu aasa paten theriyuma......aana nethi....

Mul: nethi pathi eduku pesanum.....

Kat: apram nee yen yosicha.....

Mul: naana....naan enga yosichan.....

Kat: poi solada...un kane katudu......

Tahts when they hear a knock on the door....

Mul: door knock panra madiri illa....

Kat: aama....the clock showed time as 3.10....

Mul: inneram yaar kadava thatra...edum prechanai aa....

Kathir gets up immediately and is about to open the door....he sees he is shirtless and so he wears his vest and opens the door ....

He comes in face with his anni......he looks towards her in confusion....why is she here early morning....is everything alright...?

Dhanam: adu innaiku dane pudhu kadai oda ganapathi homam....

A small flashback,

Almost at around 2.45 am, moorthy phone had ringed....he picks teh call....

Other side: annan....naan oru 3.30 ku varava...

Moorthy: enna thanbi solringa....yaar idu

Driver: annan....naan dan...driver ...neenga innaiku karaikudi ku vidiya kalaila poganum nu erpadu paningala....2 car venum nu soningale ..

That's when moorthy remembered they had their new shop ganapathi homam ....he remembered he had asked for 2 car pick up...one for them and another one for parvathy..murugan..jega family...now he knows this isnt the time to invite all of them so he decides only all PS members will go as they cant postpone ganapathi homam

Moorthy: aama thambi neenga oru 3.30 Manika vanda podum....apram anda innoru car venam nu solunga ...seri thambi....

Moorthy: dhanam.....nee poi kulcihu ready ayi....amma vayum ready panu.....

Dhanam: seri mama.....and she goes to wakes up her athai....

She goes and wakes up laksmi amma...

Dhanam: athai...athai....endringa ...kulichu pudu kadai ku homam iruku la ...poganum...vaanga naan kulipati vidaren

Lak: enna onnum nee kulipata venam...naan un kooda pesaradha illa dhanam....

Dhan: athai enna atha solringa....naan manipu kekuren la...