Epo porom??

Disclaimer: Sorry and thanks in advance for the drag/ filler and taking time to read the update.....

Next day morning at around 5am,

The alarm shrieks bringing the couple in embrace to the start of the day....

Mullai wakes up...

K: yey nee eduku endrikira....padu di.....naan kelambikarwn.....anni epdiyum endrichirupanha.....

M: epdiyum 5 mani achu la paravala....naan unaku tea podaren.....

Cha ...kulikama poga mudiyadu......naan 5 min la kulichitu vandu tea potu tharen....please.....

K: venam di.....paravala.....

M: hello sir....un kita panata nu kekala solren.....and pushes him and goes to washroom....

K: iva irukale and he smiles.....

He sees her coming after 10 minutes her blouse and under skirt....with a wet towel on her head.....because author do understand that it's hard to tie 5.5 m saree in bathroom....

.that was a small mesmerising scene for kathir.....

He goes towards her and hugs her from back inhaling her fresh afterbath smell....

K:....smelling her......hmmmmmmmm......and places a kiss on her shoulder......

Apdi iruka di...devadhai madiri.....

M smiles shyly.....

K; iduku mela naan inga irunda seri agadu....naan poi kulikaren.....because basically author cant bring in romance in this scene...

And he moves to take bath....mullai ties her saree and goes to kitchen  only to see dhanm already there in the kitchen.....

Dh: enna ma mullai...ivalo seekram endirichita....kathir ready ayitana....

Mullai nods her head....

Dh: nee avanuku Tea eduthitu poriya.....

Mu: aduku dan naan vanden ......and she takes tea for him....without talking much with dhanam.....

She goes to room and gives tea to kathir....he gets the tea...

K: ayyo....

M: enna achu....

K: illa di unaku coffee powder eduthu vachen maranten....paaru....sorry di.....

M: adelam paravala.....naan tea pudichikarrn....

K: oru naal kooda adjust panu di....sorry and kisses her cheeks.......

M: tea kudichu kelambara vazhi aa paru.....

K; hmm...epdi pova college ku....kas iruka....and he takes money from his shirt pocket........

M: cash lan iruku en kita....aama nee yen wallet use pana matingra....evalo aasaya vangi kuduthen....en first salary la...anda wallet um coolers um....

K: yey...kadaila vela pakumbdou coolers poda solriya nee....

M: naan coolers aa solala...wallet a solren......

K: iru di...adan karaikudi apram veliya  pogumbodu epovum use panren la....inga eduku nu dan....

M: hmmkmm...ellathukum oru velakam vachikitu.....

Kathir completes his tea and KM come out.....its already 5.45 am...so JM DM and laksmi amma is up.....

Moo: kelambitiya da...