வேறதுவும் தேவை இல்லை நீ மட்டும் போதும்

Next day morning at around 5.30, KM open their eyes to the shrieking sound of alarm.....

K: mchhhhhhhh......with sleepy eyes

M: nee konjam neram kooda padu....naan tea potitu unna ezhuparen......

K: mmmmmm.....neeeeyymmmm vaaa.......and holds her hand only to  doze off....

M gives a forehead peck, removes her hand from his hold and goes to freshen up. She comes back fresh as a flower to see kathir in a slumber hugging the pillow may be presuming it to be her.....

She goes to the kitchen to get his tea ...

Dh: vaa mullai...do ipo coffee potudaren.....nethi kathir epo vandan....

Mu: 11.30 ayirukum....naane coffee potukaren.......

Dh: kathir enga....exercise panitu irukana.....

Mu: illa thoongaran....

And she moves about to make her coffee, transferring it to a glass along with others tea.....

And moves to hall...and gives the tea to Jm, Mo....

Mo: kathir enga pa mullai??

Mu: naan vandapo innum thoongitu than irundan....naan poi ezhuparen.....and she moves to their room with his glass of tea and another glass of coffee....

In km room, mullai enters the room and locks it and moves towards her sleeping moradan.......she sits next to him, and keeps her hand in his shoulder shaking him.....

M: kathiru....kathiru.....

K: hmmm and opens his eyes to a vision that was so soothing.....serene to his eyes......

It took his memories down a few years to their initial days of love......the only difference from the memories was the yellow thread on her neck and the red dot on her head....rest all looked the same

The saree he had gifted her for her farewell day

The saree he had gifted her for her farewell day...the same way her hair was open cascading like a waterfall just that today it was wet, the small bindi on her forehead,  kohl filled eyes, that smile intact on her face, love oozing out of her eyes....with the yellow thread he had tied and small tinge of red on her head.....

Mu: enna apdi pakura....endiri....

K: yey inda saree....epdi iruka theriyuma....kanava nu thonudu....

M looks at him admiringly......

K: devadha madiri iruka di......6 varusham munadi anda farewell annaiku patha ade madiri  iruka di....pulling the yellow thread ......inda thali matum dan addition

And hugs and kisses her on forehead........then his lips follow the path to his cheeks.....mullai pushes him off playfully....

Mu: tea aarida podu....