Jeeva Meena Marriage

Disclaimer: Hey dear friends, to all those who were disappointed with the way KM marriage happened...am sorry but this was how I had designed this story in my mind....

N their love story is not going to be hidden forever....I had literally pinned down each and every memories of KM love story...agnd I feel the temple situation wasnt the best place to reveal their love story....also I basically want the families to repent and feel sorry for the supposedly surprise they planned that could have ruined many lives....

Hopefully you guys will like how the story will be shaped in the future....

************************************

The whole family was shocked with kathir tying the knot to mullai and mullai outburst...

Nobody had the guts to talk....one or the other way both the family had done mistake...

It was dhanam mistake to assume stuffs but then the rest of the family had stood with her in this decision....

Fate stood watching all this....waiting for the family to repent....

Mullai wipes her tears....and moved towards jeeva....

Mullai: jeeva mama.....

A minute fear crept into meena head when she saw mullai calling out for jeeva......
.what is mullai going to tell now??

Mullai: jeeva mama..

Neengalum meena vum ipove kalyanam panikonha....

Avunga veetla vera edum prechanai panraduku munnadi....

JM and the rest family stood there stupified ...what is this girl made of??

She was just dragged and married minutes before and here she was standing asking her alleged fiance to tie the knot with his love of life......

Kathir: aama...annan....neengalum ivungalum ipo kalyanam panikarudu dan naladu.....

Iduku mela ivunga appa enna panuvanga nu namaku theriyade.....

Kathir backed up her words.....least his brother get married in a way better tahn him

Kathir knew what he did was partly wrong....he should have admitted to them about his and mullai love.
.
But the unknown fear encrypted inside him made him do the opposite...

What if he told about his love and her mother didnt accept?? Also there was this theena all ready to marry her...he cant lose her...he wont survive this life without her....taht made him marry her like that not even consulting her....

He had apologised right after wedding only to be slapped by her for his apology....he expected she will tell their love infrony of the family when theena said he married her to save family honour...

Family honour really?? All that mattered right now was them....her with him and him with her....but then she chose to remain tight lipped regarding their love and he is going to back with her......even.he knows this ismt the best place to disclose their love story....

Next seeing her proposing his brother and meena wedding .....he felt immense sense of pride seeping into him....she cared for meena ....for his brother...even after all his family did....