Nee epdi irundhalum pudikum

she started walking to her periamma house....

Once she enters the house..
Periamma: ey mullai college epdi irundichu....arena ragging la irundicha...

Mullai: illa periamma....apdi lan onnum illa....nan konjan tired aa iruku....rest eduthikata....

Periamma: seri ma....nee poi rest edu....indha coffe kudichitu po....she obliges and goes to her room....

Her mind drifts to what she saw in the college entrance.. ..Mullai eyes tears up thinking that person doesnt approve of her dress...yes, its kathir....

This would have been the first time kathir has seen her in a modern dress...he has always seen her only in dhavani or saree ....only during dance practise and their first outing in a salwar....

Now she remembers how once kathir had asked her why she is wearing dhavani only in kunnakudi....

She doesnt wear any modern dress like skirt top/ Jeans in kunnakudi...her mom loves to see her in dhavani....but in karaikudi....she shifted when she was in 8th grade....then her periamma daughter was working in chennai....

She used to bring cute dresses from there and she loved to wear them....they were so much comfortable to the pavada chata she wore in kunnakudi...that's when she started transitioning to modern dresses...

Her night dress included long pants and tshirts...her mother doesnt approve of her dress but periamma always supported...now thinking kathir didnt come or talk to her only because of her dressing made her feel bad...

Mullai mv: oru vela avanuku nama ipdi dress porathu pudikalayo....

She calls him to clear her doubts....kathie picks the call when she calls second time...

Mullai: kathiru...epdi iruka ....

Kathir: ey nan konjam velaya iruken....nalaiku pesalama...

Mullai: seri....aama nee innaiku college ku varuva nu nenachen.
Kathir: nan lan varalaye.....velaya irunden seri bye

And cuts the call....

Mullai mv: enkita poi sola mata nu soniye kathiru...oru dress kaga ivalo lamamullaai ini nan indha madiri dress lan podala.....erkanave amma ku idelam pudikadhu....ipo unakum.....

And she changes her dress into dhavani and goes for dinner...

Periamma: ey...enna di innaiku dhavani potruka....enna achu....

Mullai: ila periyamma onnum illa...chumma....

She goes to sleep for a long time she expects a good night message from him....but she doesnt recieve any message from him..

Next day morning she wakes up and routinely checks her phone...but she doesnt find any message from him...there has never been a day any such stuff had happened...

She gets ready in a dhavani for her college...

Periamma: ey enna di dhavani potu pora college ku.....chudidhar achum podu...

Mullai: illa periamma paravala....

And she goes to college...on her way she ends up calling him because of his thoughts....but kathie cuts the phone...

Mullai literally feels broken....she goes to class and comes back home....

This continues for 2 more days ...no message from him...no reply for her messages also...nor does he picks her call...

On the 3rd day, she is coming from her college gloomily.....she feels a hold on her hand....

She looks up and finds the person behind her misery of 3 days standing there before her with a smile...