Mama nu koopdada...

Earlier this week, kathie had gone to all the shops in kunnakudi to get a pair of anklets to adorn her pretty feet...

He never knew he had so much patience...so much to select one anklets for 3 hours...he finally had to customize an anklet for his angel

He got them today, packed them and kept them in his TVS 50...he badly wanted to see her and make her wear that anklets with his hands...

He wants to have a feel of her soft feets...from the day of their couple dance practise...his heart has been ditching him...he just wants to hug her touch her feel her closely....

It's not that he didnt feel it before but now intensity of the feel is higher...

Also after that day in bus, he hadn't met her...she had gone back to periamma house and PS work had kept him occupied the whole day..

It's not like he didnt go to karaikudi or something...he did infact twice but his bad luck her mother was always there....he just stayed with sekar and family and came back...they knew the reason of his visit

Those were the moments he wished for a smartphone just to graze her pic....visualise their dance...but he eont ask anyone for it...

He had made up his mind tomorrow he is going to meet her tomorrow no matter what he will have to do for meeting her...but now hearing she will come...its giving him taht unsettling peace....

Mullai thoughts are no different from kathri...she also wanted to spend her bday eith him...she still adorns the glass bangles he gave her...she isnt sure if he will remember her bday, because he had forgot his own bday....

But once she let's him know the importance of the day....she is sure he is going to gift her with something ...even the smallest thing from him would be enough for her....also she has to remind him of the gurudakshinai....

They both go to sleep with these thoughts....

The day of bday arrives...mullai asusual goes to temple,  prays and starts from her house telling she will give sweet to her friends...and as usual her legs drives her involuntarily to her kathir house....even knowing taht he would have gone to PS...she wants to get blessing from his family. ....

She cant forget that last year her bday had marked an important part in her life....she know this year is going to be no different....her athai is hoing to be yelling at her...but she can take all that for taht one person...her kathir...his smile...

With these thoughts she enters her athai house, but to her surprise she sees te whole PS family sans kathir over there....

Kanna: anni...anga parunga...

Dhanam: enna mulla inga enna panra...eduku vandiruka...

Millai: mm adu...en porandanaal ka.. adan....

Kanna: happy birthday....aama nan ungala enna nu koopdatum...

Mullai murmurs: anni nu koopdu da...

Kanna: enna soninga....

Mullai: unga annan nga kita keka sonen....

Akka, kathir ilalya??

Lakshmi amma who is being wheeled in by jeeva...

Lakshmi amma: yen pulaiku un madila vachu per sonanga paar...kathir aam la kathiru..

Jeeva: ma vidunga ma...vandaudm varadaduma neenga sanda podadinga...

Mullai mv: enna da jeeva mama nama kita normal aa pesara madiri iruku...

Lakshmi: nan soluven da...en kathir aa matum iva per soli koopudara.....