உன்னால் என் நெஞ்சில் ஆணின் மணம்

Disclaimer: The below part is only for 18+ ...The content ahead is mature and could contain strong language depending on the readers perspective.....

Read at your own risk...Author is not responsible for the consequences or aftermath......

Mullai turns around to see her moradans face glowing in the dark.......

M: idelam epdi....naan .....with her  big round eyes.....

K: shhhhhhh........nee oru vaayadi di...pesa aarambicha pesite irupe.....keka nala dan irukum aana....innaiku pechu vartha kana rathiri illa.....

M with a shy smile but naughty   glint in her eyes: appram ...

K: appurama......un phone aa kudu......

M with annoyed look: eduku.....

K: Kudu di....namaku matum design design aa edachum varum...... nee phone aa kudu.....

And he puts her phone on silent mode along with his phone......but not before pressing something on her phone ......

He throws both the phone on the decorated cot....and turns

K with naughty smiles: appuram nu dane keta.......

Mullai looks at him....with a cute smile.....

A slow beat starts playing.........

Mullai stood surprised hearing the familiar tune ......

ஒன்றா ரெண்டா ஆசைகள்.....

Kathir extends his hand to her.......mullai looks confused seeing him extending his hand for a dance in this ambience......

She smiles and places her hand on his open palm ....only for him to rest her palm on his shoulder blade....

எல்லாம் சொல்லவே ஒர் நாள் போதுமா....

His both hands moves to her bare waist inside her saree .....the same waist that had given him sleepless nights.........

ஒன்றா ரெண்டா ஆசைகள்.....

He twists her in the rose filled path.....swaying to the tune......the whole time their eyes not leaving each other....

எல்லாம் சொல்லவே ஒர் நாள் போதுமா.....

He pulls her even more closer.....if possible.....for their nose to be brush against each other.......

K: devadhai madiri iruka di......and pecks on her forehead.....

அன்பே இரவை கேட்கலாம்......

She smiles looking down with blush creeping onto her cheeks.....she knows what the night ahead is waiting for her....for them.....

விடியல் தாண்டியும் இரவே நீளுமா......

His lips moves south to her nose.....giving a small bite on her nose.....

M: aahhh....with fake anger......only for the teeth to be replaced by his lips.......

என் கனவில் ஆ... நான் கண்ட ஆ...

From the nose, his lips travel to her cute eyes......placing kisses on her closed eyes...slowly traversing to her cheeks....and down to her chin.....leaving only her plump lips.....

நாளிது தான் கலாபக்காதலா.....

When his lips travel back to her cheeks from chin...she starts getting annoyed....knowing that he is doing this on purpose just to tease her....to trouble her.....