Spinster Bday Celebration

Next day morning,

Sun peeks into their room throwing its Ray's on the couple who were deeply sleeping in each others embrace.....

The sun disturb mullai who in turn hides herself into her kathirvelans chest....her small movement due to disturbance make him open his eyes and he wakes up to the best morning of his life.

Kat mv: koodiyasikaram....enoda ella nalum ide madiri vidiyanum.....ipdi iva en nenjula ella kavalayum marandu....nimadiya padithikitu.....

Nethi nan apdi niruthuna anda tharanam ava kannula therinja anda kavala ini oru naalum nan paaka koodathu.....

Enna manirichu mulla....apdi nan panuven nu nenakave illa...naala pinna yaarum nama kadhala oru vaartha kooda thappa pesakoodadhu nu dan di apdi panen....nee enaku epolendo manaivi dan....

And places a kiss on her forehead apologising for his yesterdays decisions....

Mullai slowly opens her eyes and sees her kathir looking at her with all the love in the world....

She smiles serenely at him and the position she woke up to....in his arms inhaling his scent....

K: happy birthday mullai.....and kisses her forehead....

Mullai hugs him smiling ......

She realised her disheveled dress and buttons up her top...all the while kathir doesny move his eyes from her....his eyes follow all the movements made by her....

She gets up....

M: kathiru nan poi kulichitu varen.. ..

K: oru nimisham and he goes to his overnight bag pulling out a gift wrapped pack....

M: enna idu...

K: un bday ku vanginen.....kulichitu idu potitu variya....

M nods her head and goes to freshen up....kathie wakes up and moves to kitchen to prepare tea n her favourite coffee...she was never a tea person he knows it very well....

He is busy pouring the piping hot coffee into the glass cup when he feels her hand going around his body....

He turns and looks at his angel...dressed in black enhancing her beauty...

dressed in black enhancing her beauty

M: thanks ...inda dress avalo nala iruku...

K: hugs her and hands her coffee and moves to bed to have his tea....

They drink their morning drinks in silence and later he goes and freshen up....

K: mullai....nee edum breakfast lan panada....nama veliya poi sapdalam....

M: seri....

Kathir gets ready and they both get ready to go out....they go to kurinji aandavar koil....

After praying to God, they come and sit nearby, they see a couple getting married in their friends presence....

Mul leaning on kathirs shoulder...

M: Kathiru....anga paru oru jodi kadhal thirumanam nu nenaikarrn.....

K: hmm....

M: nama ipdi kalyanam panra oru nelamai varadu la kathiru....

K: ey....ennapdi kekara ....nama kudumbathuku prechanai irukum dan....aana ipdi oru nelamai varadu....

Nama oor ariya sandoshama dan katika porom.....nee vena paren....

M: apdi othukulati enna da panradu...

K: enna di....ipdi lan kekara . ..
: apdi oru nelamai vandichuna naan indha olagame edurthalum unna kathipen.....nambu di

M: nambikai illama illa....nee kudumbathuku Dane unaku pudicha padipu teacher velai ellam vitiye....

K: aaman di....nariya ezhandiruken kudumbathukaga.....adulan kavalayum illa....aana yarukagavum edukagavum nan unna vitukuduka maten....

Yaar kitayum....nee kooda illatha oru vazhkai ennaku illa....adil ends sandegamum venam unaku......

Enga veeda neeya nu oru mudivu edukura nelamai vanda nan kanna moodi unn kooda irukura vazhkai dan thervu seiven...

Mullai looks teary eyed to him...feeling blessed of having him with her...

M: apdi oru nelama vanda....maruvarthai yosikama ennaya unkooda kootitu poidu please....

They spend the rest of the day togetehr enjoying with each other and sleep in each other's embrace....

Nect day kathir had to leave to karaikudi as parvathy and murugan were coming back today by noon....in the hurry, kathie had left one of his tshirt in the room ....(that was the tshirt mullai spoke about in part 9 Love Birds)

*******************************************

A promise was made that day not knowing what the future is holding for them......not knowing their family will plan mullai wedding with jeeva after few months....

What is the destiny keeping in store for these two couples in love........in a couple of months...their love will be tested.....pulled apart by their family....

Will their decision to stay together stay strong even then.....? Or will they be ripped apart by their family???