Oasis in Desert

Kathir looks forward hearing the sound of opening of door and sees his angel infrony of him in flesh and blood. .

First, her face showed annoyance and irritation to the person disturbing her, but after seeing him

First, her face showed annoyance and irritation to the person disturbing her, but after seeing him...he saw a fleet of emotions running through her face right from shock surprise happiness to disbelief....

Once her initial disbelief weared off, he saw her running towards him with happiness bubbling out of her...

She ran straight into his arms..he welcomed her into him with open arms cuddling her and lifting her above the ground level .....

Mul: kathiru.....

K: mmmmm.....absorbing her sweet scent and her voice after months...

They both stay in that hug for god knows how long not even minding if anyone will see them in this sweet embrace....

After ages, he let her feet touch the ground...

M: kathiru....nee ings iruka nu nambave mudila....

Kathir pinches her on her hips....

M: aaaa....

K: ipo namburiya....illa innum nambavekava....

M: aathi....

Nee ulla va  modhala and drags him inside her studio and locks the door...

M : kathiru nee epdi inga....

K: unga appa amma illa nee matum dan iruka nu therinjidu adan company kudukalam nu vanden....

M: unaku epdi theiruum appa amma illa nu with popped eyes and open mouth...

K: ey mutta kanni....kannu veliya vandrum polaye....

M: sollu kathiru....

K: aduba.....

Yesterday around 1 pm, jega comes home..

M: vaa jega enna inda pakam adum sunday adima...

Je: kasthuri veetla kalayanam mapla ava anga poita...Adam naan inga vanden...

D: apdiya annan....

K mv: oru Vela mullai um varuvalo....sema

M: nee pogalaya jega...

Je: kalyanam 26am thedi dan....iva dan innaiku poiruka....night eh ellarum vandruvanga....parvathy athai mama lan varanga nu poita....pavam mullai ku dan leave kedaikala anga thaniya iruka...

K: enadu mullai varalaya...thaniya irukala...

K: nee thaniya iruka nu theriyum adan...sekar aa paka poren nu solitu....night karaikudi la bus erunen ipo inga nikaren....