Kadhal malarum tharunangal

Dear readersI would like to know something...how much would you all like to read kathir mullai past...only till mullai accepts his love or important parts of their life Over the period of 5 years....

Mullai starts her journey to karaikudi....with a smile and blush on her face

Bus conductor: enna ma....thaniya sirichitu vara...ticket edukiriya illaya pa....mullai.

Mullai: aama anna adhu karaikudi ku oru ticket...

B.c: enna pullayo...bus eruna ticket edukanam nu kooda marakara allavuku apdi enna than sindhanai oh ungalukelam....

Mullai hits her head...lightly...
Mullai : ayyo mullai enna di ipdi panra...

B.c: ipo enna ma nee thaniya pesa arambichitta...

Mullai: illa anna onnum illa...nan chumma paatu paditu irunden....

Mv: adiye mullai modhala andha headset aa matu...(and plugs the earphone into her ear)...5 varushama indha anna ku nambala theriyum...ippo ipdi thaniya sirikara pesarom nu enna nenachirukumo..

..ellan avana solanum....and his face comes in her memory...his stuttering words of love proposal...his reaction while awaiting her response...

this was her first ever proposal...she has studied in a co- ed school and she has friends in both gender...but never reciever any such proposal....today, when she heard  his proposal she doenst know how to respond...

How he said he will wait for her reply and how he considers himself inferior for her.... 

She liked his proposal but didnt like when he said he is inferior to her.....she knows he has stopped his education with schooling, but now after knowing him for some months....she thinks there should be soemting more for him to stop education.....she knows he is a person of knowledge,  person of less words....not the azhuku Satta kadhiru that she used to think of him...

She was there on that day when mini gave him tracks and t shirt and he said he doesnt want them as his work doesnt support such dresses...that's the reason he stopped wearing dresses.....s he is a gem by heart....if he cares for someone he gives his 100 percent......also if he hates some one he will give his 100 percent hatred

Many of her friends in her school have boyfriends now....its just that she doesnt know if she likes him to this extent to love him...

She knows she likes him...if not she wouldn't have asked him to teach her driving ....nor she would have asked him to click her pictures...

In general, she doenst feel comfortable to pose for pictures with other guys...it has only been her family...meenu, sekar anna and periamma...

Now, she had joined kathir to the close friends list, that is the reason she had trusted him with the pictires, when she slipped and held on to his shoulder for support and his hands landed on her waist, she felt butterflies in her tummy...

That  was the kind of feeling she had only read in the romantic novels when the heroine begins to fall for the hero..2 days back, she encountered all those feelings..all those butterflies, the flutters in her heart beat

She had given multiple thoughts about the same event on the same day, she was starting to feel something different or more for him just like how it is portrayed in a romantic novel, until he called her for the first time but then he talked normally like nothing happened, as if nothing that happened had mattered or made any difference to him , that made her realise whatever was budding in her heart / mind  was only one sided...