Ennada nadakuthu inga....

Disclaimer: Hi friends, I have tried my level best to make this chapter as realistic as possible....but still if you all feel flaws or exaggerated or dramatic....

Just think that I took the author privilege to make the part so...

Happy reading..

Hopefully you guys will like this part as well...

Mullai sees kathir from the temple door

The moment she saw kathir the first thing that came to her mind was that he looks handsome especially in that ink blue checked shirt with white dhoti....

His outfit matching hers .....

but then when his full frame came to her sight scene before her shocks her visibly

She sees kathir and meena coming....meena all decked up like a bride....

meena all decked up like a bride

No actually running.....

Murugan, moorthy, parvathy, Lakshmi amma, dhanam, dhanam mother, jega,  kasthuri and kanna who were near mullai....

Suddenly notices that mullai looks shocked and follows her line of vision and sees kathir running and coming towards the temple with his hands holding a girl....

They both look visibly tensed...and running as if they are being chased....

Lak amma: enna da idu....yaara da kathir izhuthitu varan....

Par to kasthuri: idu enna di ...

Kas to par: inda payan enda ponna izhutu varan

Moorthy: ma...idu janardanam ponnu ma...

Lak amma: adu yaar da...

Moorthy: nama kadaiku ivunga dan sarakku tharanga...

Kann: ivunga en college la dan padikiranga....enaku senior...