Sudden turn of events

Kathir had heard one line and his brain had stopped....working....

He felt his breath being stopped forcefully....his chest constrained.....

Did he hear it right?? All other words stopped making way to his ears....

Only one line played in his mind in a loop....

"Naan ipove ide edathula mullai aa katikaren....."

These words made the beast inside him, the one unknown to him to come to life....

He didnt hear anything else...he didnt want to hear anything other than this....

All that he has heard till now is enough....more than enough to break his heart....his sanity.....

The betrayal by his family....now this new trouble theena........

He saw this his family along with hers were busy in fighting over this theena's new idea of police case for betrayal..

He saw her standing in the same spot crying silent tears ....

One realization made it's way into his mind..

Nobody came to console her...to support her...all were busy with their own issues....

Something got into him....could be the beast....could be the fear of losing her....

That unknown thing automatically moved him towards her....he held her by her hands and dragged her....

Dragged her ..

....

Towards.....

....

.....

.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
..
...
.

.
.....

..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

..

.

.

.
..
.
.

.
.
..

Temple goddess diety....

....

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.

...

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
..
...
.
.
..
.

.

.
He removed the thali tied over the goddess and tied it to mullai neck......