Epilogue

Last chapter name epilogue nu ezhudatha naala...nariya per....nan story extend panren nu nenachada ennaku sonanga.....

So this is the last n final chapter of this very lengthy

" Unknown Love Story of Mullai and Kathirvelan"

***********
Days, months and years roll by to the year 2023.....Its the 7th month of 2023.....
Naan story aa 2020 la start pani FB aa 2014 la start panen....so years roll by aana future ayidum konjam adjust panunga.....

Right from march 1, 2020 to July 1, 2023.....many stuffs changed......

A world deadly virus CORONAcame and subsided.........Kanna also started doing masters...

Apdingra per la oor suthitu irukapla..

Two new characters got introduced in the lives of the PS family....

It's not like there are no small fights, misunderstanding or confusions...but then they have learnt to find the harmony and peace amidst this....

The arrival of wo cute munchkins of 2 years and 6 months.... chubby baby boys.......

2 year old Aarav......

And

6 months old Adhithya......

Did bring a nice and new breeze and colours into all of their life.......Both were the apple of the eyes of their family members.....They had a mixture of major characteristics from their parents.....

When 2 year old aarav was always hungry, talking gibberish words non stop ....with his favourite past time of throwing away his toys making his other family members search and fetch them and  to make them dance to his tunes.......

Just like his mother......

6 months old adhithya was a very calm child....just listening to his mother.....even his cries were not too loud.....in comparison to aarav....

Aadithya was just a replica of his father.....who always nods his head to his wife....

Both the munchkins were apple of the whole family members.....

PMu....are regular visitors to PS household.....

Meena father didnt budge  in the 3 years....may be he did mellow down to his wife and his second daughters word.........

But you can say that it will still take some time for Mr Janardhanna to become totally normal with all of them.....

And ofcourse Kasthuri and her big mouth cannot be handled....when aarav was born....the taunts for dhanam were no less....but then her sons never let her talk much all thanks to their anger and response.....

Today was july 1, 2023....

Murugan and parvathy are also sitting in the PS house and playing with two munchkins.....

Murmuring about their daughter and son in law taking too much time to get ready.....even on the special day.....

So what day was it???

It was the graduation day of Mullai Murugan....M.Phil....

Yes, finally she achieved her one dream....she passed M Phil in this may 2023...