Love you tooo da

Dear readers, I think your much awaited part is here....Read and enjoy.....Today 3 updates because am off n vetti today....Tomorrow lendu only 1 update a day.....Soo all of you read and ensoy......

Kathir sees mullai going with her dad in bike with a bag....he immediately calls her...he sees her looking at phone and turns and looks at him and cuts the call...

He realises taht she is hurt very much....he can read that from her eyes in pandian stores...

Kathir mv: cha iva amma apdi enna than sonanga nu therila annan noku avalo kovam vandichu....ana kovam iva mela yen katanum...iva enna panna pavam....nama vera ivalo 2 naal munadi kana pinna nu pesunome...irunum ava innaiku nama kadaiku vanda....

Avaluku namala ivalo pidichiruku.....nee enna na loosu madiri annaiku ava kita pesirukiya kathie....

Nee epovume nidhanama dane da yosicha pesura....iva kita matum yen da....cha....

Bus la poirundalaachum adey bus la eri samadanam padithirupom.....aana innaiku nu pathu iva appa la kondu poi vidarare.....

Ayyo ayyo and hits his head....his brother calls him on phone....first time ever he is mad on his brother and picks the call...

Kathir: hmm solunen....

....

Tho vandudren.....

He goes to his shop and behaves normally with rest but with jeeva he maintains a distance....he doesn't know what else to do....he has tried calling her multiple times today ...texted her...
But she ismt responding...later she switched off the phone.....

Kathir mv: dei kathiru unaku idhu theva da.....

Dhanam calls him for dinner....kathir tells he isny hungry he is full with tea and he sits lost in his thoughts...

Jeeva on seeing him...

Jeeva: dei kathiru enna achu da...en ipdi iruka...

Kathir: onnum illa annan....konjam tired aa iruku avalo dan...

All have dinner and retire to bed...kathie thinks of ways to apologise to her....he finally sleeps with a sad heart and tear stricken eyes...

He knows she will be crying in her periamma house....he is not even in a situation to cry for hurting her...
He has to control his tears and he sushes himself to sleep....

On the other hand, right from the time she came she sees taht kathir has been.trying to reach her, but she doesnt want to talk to him....she is.mad at him....she finally switches off her phone and sits to study...but kathir words come to her mind...she finally closes her book and goes to sleep....

Mullaiv: en kathiru....ipdi panna....nan evalo aasaya vanden....iduku dan nan time keten....nan unaku pudikadha veetu ponu nu therinju nee enna virumbura nu avalo sandosham....en sondam ellam nee enaku thirupi thara pora nu vanathukum boomikum kuduchene manasila....aana nan kadhal aa solradhuku munadi eh ipdi ayidichu....

Oru vela idum naladuku dan...idu dan namba vithhi mullai ....

She cries her self to sleep.....

Next 3 days mullai is not in her usual self....she is very gloomy not concentrating on her class neither on food nor on sleep....she doesnt talk with mini during the way home...

Mini doesnt know what to do...what went wrong...she knew how happy mullai was to confess her love...but now she looks grief stricken....she knows kathir anna is neither fine...