Nan unna kadhalikaren

********past continues**********

The whole day kathir works in pandian stores with a little too much enthusiasm. He doesnt want to stop working even for a moment because the moment he stops, his thoughts are going back to her " his azhagi mullai💖"

Kathir now knowing that he has fallen for that one girl who is being disliked by his whole family....who was being hated by him also till a few months back...

He doenst know how to tell her his love...he doesn't know if she will also like him...if she will also love him....love him to an extent to marry him after few years.....

He knows she is a school going girl with lots of dreams....he knows the value of dreams....he as a school going kid had dreamed a lot regarding his higher education...but fate and destiny had a different plan for him....

After his education, he had stopped all his dreams and wants...now after few years, the next thing he has dreamed is only her....He has a fear if his this dream would also be not fulfilled just like his education

After completing his work, he goes back to PS home...He cant wait to express his love for her....and at the same time, he is nervous regarding her reaction....

Kathir looking at the ceiling of his house...

Kathir mv: dei kathiru...ava kita epa da solradhu...epdi solradhu....ava enna soluva...avalukum namala pudikuma....

Ila pudikadhu nu soluvala....Enga solradhu....inga solalama illa karaikudi ku poi solalama....

Enna panradu....onnum puriyalaye

Seri avala kooptu kepom....ava ennaiku ooruku pora nu...nariya naal irukudua naa ingaye soliduvom....

He sees the time ....its almost 10pm...

Kathir mv: oru vela thoongirupalo....seri nama avaluku oru message anupi viduvom....ava reply pana kooptu kepom

kathir sends a message to the number he has saved...he had saved her number as M

on the other hand, in the wedding house

mullai is really shy about morning events...the way he had held her accidenltly...later, she had seen his eyes  had followed her through the whole function and how she once caught his eyes looking at her waist...

she has never seen or think of kathir in that way...she knows he is her athai payan..her morapayan because she knows that his family doesnt like her and he being the guy who had sacrificed his life for the PS, she knows very well that he wont even think of her in that way....she herself was shocked when she saw his eyes landed on her waist...and also following her fully

mullai mv: yey mullai, romba jasthi ellam yosikadha....adu edho edhirparama avan kannu unaya anga inga pathirukum...nyabagam irukula avan una friend nu sonadhe mini kaga than

she takes her phone and looks at todays picture..

when swiping, the pic lands on their selfie...their first selfie together...she feels very happy seeing their picture..a kind of happiness she has never felt...she isnt old or mature enough to think more or dewel more about this feeling...she scrolls down and checks his name in her phone.

mullai reads out his name "moradan" and she doesnt know what had got into her when she was saving his name...her name had automatically saved as moradan. Mullai thinks: aama nama ivan pera moradan nu save panirukom avan namba pera enna nu save panirupan...she thinks...oru vela tholla nu save panirupano...adhane avan modhala namala koopduvan...cha cha irukadhu vera edachumma da irukum..oru vela mullai nu save panirupano...cha cha irukadhu..yaarachum patha prechani aagum nu avanuku theriyum....